Isagenix

Options
Has anybody tried Isagenix?

Replies

• healthysolutions
    Options
    I have tried it and lost weight and gained it back. I have found if I eat whole, nutritious foods I am vibrantly healthy and I naturally cleanse my body.
  • KarenDickey
    KarenDickey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have tried the Isagenix 9 day cleanse in the past and had good results. I did not have a lot of weight to lose but was having an array of intestinal problems and was told that it could help. I lost a total of 7 pounds, which did not come back on since I resumed healthy eating patterns after completing the cleanse. I continued to drink the Isalean shake every morning for quite a long time and still do at times. Their protein bars are an excellent (and tasty) meal replacement or snack as well. My stomach issues completely abated for a very long time afterward, Generally, I am not at all supportive of anything which promises (or delivers) remarkable weight loss in a very short period of time. However, I am not opposed to using the cleanse to "jump start" weight loss efforts or to using the shakes and bars as snacks or occasional meal replacements when pressed for time, since they are excellent products.
  • dreana19
    Options
    I have a couple of years ago and honestly I didn't like the taste of anything. Shakes are very thick and chalky and the cleanse is even worse. I had to drink the cleanse and then wash it down with water. You should try Advocare or, GNC even has a line thats pretty good. I like both of those products and would recommend them.