Need a sweet fix

Options
I am in need of a sweet fix. It's TOTM and need something, only problem is that I am unable to exercise due to neck and back pain :frown: Ive not even been to work. Please pass on some ideas, close to getting chocolate or something :cry:

Replies

• kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I am in need of a sweet fix. It's TOTM and need something, only problem is that I am unable to exercise due to neck and back pain :frown: Ive not even been to work. Please pass on some ideas, close to getting chocolate or something :cry:

Stay true to what your body is telling you! Grab a tiny piece of dark chocolate (only about 50 calories and if you get over 70% cocoa then it's that much better for your body!). Just remember not to over indulge! Good Luck! :)
  • ellalouise
    Options
    If you like light yogurt i just had boston cream pie. Extra sweet & dellicious. Only 110 cal.
  • buggaboo73
    Options
    I get right now you're needing chocolate, but this may come in handy at other times this week.

I love to have 2 snack packs of sugar free jello in a bown with 2 tbspns of light cool whip. 40 cals, yummy and filling.

Good luck!
  • beachcomber12
    Options
    I'll eat angel food cake, It's fat free . I top it with fat free cool whip and strawberries for a guilt free strawberry shortcake.
  • frabjak
    Options
    A container of Greek yogurt, add a little unsweetened cocoa powder, and a tablespooon of natural peanut butter. Mix it up all nice, stick in the freezer for about 20 minutes. This hits the spot for me everytime. I add stevia, or you could use splenda if you are partial to it.
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    jello sugar free double chocolate pudding 60 calories. Vita top in deep chocolate 100 calories and 9 grams of fiber - both are super yummy and chocolate!!
  • Alycyn1980
    Alycyn1980 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'll eat angel food cake, It's fat free . I top it with fat free cool whip and strawberries for a guilt free strawberry shortcake.

Do you have recipe for this angel food cake? I live in scotland and dont think the angel ckae we hav is the same as angel food cake. Had a quick scan on the net but thought would be best to have a recipe from someone who is in the same boat as me!
  • nbingham
    nbingham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers English Toffee Ice Cream Bars are delicious and chocolatey and only 110 calories. If it doesn't HAVE to be chocolate then you could also go with 1/2 cup of canned pineapple (in it's own juice) and 2 tablespoons of whipped cream or non dairy whipped topping if you prefer and those together are only 95 calories and so delicious!
  • Im_Not_Famous
    Im_Not_Famous Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use Popsicle brand popsicles. Here's the link to the company website so you know what box to look for in the store:

http://www.popsicle.com/Products/Popsicle.aspx

Make sure you stick to the Sugar Free variety (I honestly cant taste the difference) and at 15 calories per popsicle feel free to indulge to your hearts content.
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    hot cocoa works for me, 1 cup hot water (or you can use milk), 1tablespoon cocoa powder, 1 or 2 teaspoons sugar or other sweetener. less than 50 calories and delightful!
  • french13
    french13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just run to the closest aldis and grab there fit & active 90 calorie chocolate chunk granolas.