Afriecan American women ********Shades of brown

Options
Hey ladies I know people freaked out when I started the thread on African american women's before and after pics . So per the rules I have started a group called SHADES OF BROWN to continue the convo. Please join and spread the word. Thanks !

Ladies if you can't find it in groups ( I hear it's not coming up in the search) just message me and I'll invite you!

Replies

• trwilson17
    trwilson17 Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm digging it! My brown round!!!..lol!:laugh:
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Thank you :)
  • DaylaChaos
    DaylaChaos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank You for adding me to the group.
  • jade1960
    jade1960 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    add me to your group, thanks :love:
  • salleymo
    salleymo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find the group.:sad:
  • Carameldlux
    Carameldlux Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thnx for inviting me to the group. Can you tell me what the continued convo is though? Lol
  • dutchess4884
    Options
    Thnx for inviting me to the group. Can you tell me what the continued convo is though? Lol

I started a thread asking african american women to post their befor and after pics and some members were offened. They felt I was being racist but i was simply trying to find someone who looked like me and could give me a realistic view of whats to come. The site admins locked the thread and asked that it be made into a group so i did just that! Welcome.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies I know people freaked out when I started the thread on African american women's before and after pics . So per the rules I have started a group called SHADES OF BROWN to continue the convo. Please join and spread the word. Thanks !

Ladies if you can't find it in groups ( I hear it's not coming up in the search) just message me and I'll invite you!

I'm a much lighter shade of brown and I'm still pre-surgery. I won't officially be a woman till October. Can I still join the group?
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    OP, just provide the link in the text of your original post, like this:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15309-shades-of-brown
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    oops. double post.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Oh kool
  • dutchess4884
    Options
    OP, just provide the link in the text of your original post, like this:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15309-shades-of-brown

Thanks ! that would have been much easier . LOL
  • dutchess4884
    Options
    Afriecan ? Sounds exotic.

Clearly just a typo and a sign that i need to not do fifty things at once. lol. It's ok you guys get the point.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options