What do you people eat with hummus!?

Options
1235»

Replies

• harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    you can dip ANYTHING in is--it is just a bean dio. I also use it AND guac as a spread for sandwiches instead of mayo. try it
  • playitsam73
    Options
    I make a sandwich with hummus, turkey, and lettuce & tomato. It's also good with carrots or pita bread triangles.
  • averylopez
    averylopez Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Pita bread, pretzels, low fat triscuit crackers, kashi crackers.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I sautee my chicken in it for an extra protein boost! Is is soooooo good.

I also put it on sandwiches, salads or wraps instead of dressing or mayonnaise.
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    veggies
    toasted pita bread
    chips
    as a sandwich spread instead of mayo
  • 2kidsandatrip
    2kidsandatrip Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    We love to use hummus as a spread on our sandwiches, also really yummy Toll House Flatbread Crisps (sea salt and olive oil) 8 crackers for 70 calories, or pairing it with jalepeno pretzel thins is delish!
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Reduced-cal English muffin, lightly toasted, topped with hummus, sliced chicken breast, and tomato, broiled for just a few minutes. Delicious and quick dinner!!
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I like baby carrots, a pita that's been cut into wedges and baked crispy, and pretzel thins. Or I use the hummus as a spread for wraps/sandwiches.
  • Class_Act
    Class_Act Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just had Hummus for the first time today! It was amazing! thanks for all the great ideas on what to have with it!
  • Witchdoctor58
    Witchdoctor58 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Guacamole and hummus sandwich on whole wheat mini-pitas, or even whole wheat bread. Yummers!
  • peggymdellinger
    peggymdellinger Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Everything except sweets... celery, carrots, bell peppers, lentil chips, nut chips, whole grain chips, on sandwiches, etc... I LOVE hummus!