Progress - 310lb to 210lb

Options

Replies

• CoffeeLush
    CoffeeLush Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Not much to look at? Goodness. You look great! Check out those muscles in your shoulders!
  • stephenszymanski
    stephenszymanski Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I think you're being too hard on yourself! Your shoulders especially look freakin great.
  • matti07
    matti07 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That is terrific and inspiring progress! You look amazing.
  • SoUnaware
    SoUnaware Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? You look great! You're probably nearly done losing the weight you need to lose; give yourself more credit. Look at that very first pic with the green hair compared to you with the new tattoo. You're a completely different person!!
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Yay congratulations!! You have worked very hard and it shows. Keep up the good work!
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that's so inspiring
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks everyone. Feels good. After so much encouragement my post feels silly. Such a hard mind state to get out of. You are all a big help.

@SoUnware I am 6ft on the dot.
  • healthyKYgirl
    healthyKYgirl Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your loss!
  • Ann_Marie_2x_MORE
    Ann_Marie_2x_MORE Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You see that guy in the before pictures in your mind, right? You look FANTASTIC!!!!!
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself! There is such a huge change in your body. You may not like everything you see yet, but you will. Congrats on all the hard work!!!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I would look at you :wink:
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    @missmegan makin me blush! haha
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You should totally be happy with yourself!! That is an amazing feat!!! You look great!
  • Mlmr310
    Mlmr310 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! How long did it take you? You did an awesome job! Way to go!
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Terrific job. You look so good. Glad you shared. This type of success is so important to help others renew their motivation.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    That's a great acheivment! Congrats.:drinker:
  • 2kidsandatrip
    2kidsandatrip Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Not much to look at??? :noway: Sweetie you are very attractive!!!! Before AND after!!! I of course love the picture with the beard... now THAT is a good looking pic! :flowerforyou:
    Great job on your weight loss!!!! You have done amazing, and you looked attractive before... now you look smokin'!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :drinker:
  • marhod5
    marhod5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! But also, good for you for posting this message. It's hard to learn to come out of our shells.
  • DanielleLC
    Options
    Very good work. Keep taking care of yourself you look great and must feel great too!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!