Photograph and 5k NSV! w/ pic!

Options
ashesfromfire
ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
So today was my city's annual brain tumor walk.run 5k and I was participating with my S.O.'s family. Before the race our team got together for a group photo. I was super nervous. Typically, I hide in the back of photos, with my body turned away from the camera, but my boyfriend's family members are all ridiculously tall landing short me, right in front, standing next to a petite 10 year old. Not only is this whole family tall, but pretty physically fit. I just knew I was look absolutely ridiculous by comparison. By the time I got home the photo was already up on facebook, and low and behold I LOOK LIKE I BELONG! I'm still shorter and heavier than almost everyone else in the frame, but not in a noticeable or shocking way, I look like I fit right in with this group about to go running! And I ran the whole 5k. I'm so happy! Maybe I'm not "the little fat girl" I see myself as!

I'm on the far right, pink shoes:
braintumorwalk2_zps5cedb57e.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!