Looking to connect with others on this journey!

Options
Hi! I have about 80 lbs to lose and would love to connect with others to share support, motiviation and ideas. I would love to receive your friend request! Corinne

Replies

• mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Add me :) Always looking for new friends to go along with in this journey.
  • Hmccallister76
    Hmccallister76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just signed up (about 5 mins ago) and am looking to lose about 58 lbs. Would love friends to encourage and for encouragement.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to 'connect' with others on this journey as well.

I'm 6'2", blonde hair, blue eyes, 29 years old, and weigh 203 lbs. I'm healthy with no history of disease.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

I'm 6'2", blonde hair, blue eyes, 29 years old, and weigh 203 lbs. I'm healthy with no history of disease.

Sadly, OP, he's MINE.

You'll have to keep looking.

Good luck though
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Sadly, OP, he's MINE.

Good luck though

:angry:

We are over.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

Sadly, OP, he's MINE.

Good luck though

:angry:

We are over.

NO
  • Kryssy8140
    Kryssy8140 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey People!

I'm also very active on MFP and love adding other friends that can be supportive and helpful throughout this weight loss journey! Feel free to add me as well! Just a little about me I'm 30 years old and my goal is to lose about 50 pounds! I've been eating healthy and on this journey for about 4 weeks now and I'm LOVIN it!

Kryssy
  • pocahontas_39
    pocahontas_39 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yet again I am reintroducing myself to the myfitness pal community to not only gain support, but new friends...I have been trying to lose this weight since 2010, and I refuse to stop again...Now is my time to shine, and I ask for all the support, and encouragement I can get...I love meeting new people, and it's even better when we all have something in common. So excited to lose this weight and prove to people I am finally serious...Who's with me???
  • pocahontas_39
    pocahontas_39 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have the same amount to lose as well would love to be any support I can for you, and vice versa :smile: