Looking for friends for motivation!

Options
Hey guys! I'm a 21 year old female who's been trying to lose weight for the last little while. I've never committed to actually doing anything, but now I want to! I'd just like to tone up and get back into shape, just because I can! I'm looking for people who I can help motivate and who can keep me motivated! I need help with ideas for cravings, and snacky foods. I'm notorious for skipping meals because I get busy in my day, and I know that's not good for me. Anyhow, hopefully I can find a few friends! :D

Replies

• soccerdog693
    soccerdog693 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Please feel free to add me! I'm also new - just started 10 days ago. I'm 22, and always looking for more friends on here. I don't have a lot of tips yet - I'll let you know when I become more successful. Welcome!
  • samanthakay08
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 23 and have only lost 18.2 lbs so far but I try my best to help motivate others...
  • courtemm
    courtemm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 22. I lost a lot of weight my sophomore year of college, but over the course of my senior year, I gained most of what I originally lost back due to stress. I've been trying all summer to quick start my weight loss plan again but it's been rough. Add me please! I could use a friend or two to help motivate me again!
  • BigAl_82
    BigAl_82 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey

Happy to link up and support eachother. Add me on if you're still looking for people to add :-)

Al
  • laurenjoeey
    Options
    Well I'm lauren :) literally joined 10mins ago...used to be happy with myself but then I went downhill and stopped looking after myself so now I'm just trying to get back on track. Happy to be friends with someone who is looking to add and I need a bit of motivation too! :)
    -Lauren
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey
    So far have lost 86lbs, have created my own diet and training. Will offer support and motivation . Anybody can add me. Be lucky :smile:
  • queencelina
    queencelina Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I've been my MFP for a while but I've recently been super inspired to come back and start over again! Feel free to add me!