Need a sweet fix

Alycyn1980
Alycyn1980 Posts: 62 Member
edited September 21 in Food and Nutrition
I am in need of a sweet fix. It's TOTM and need something, only problem is that I am unable to exercise due to neck and back pain :frown: Ive not even been to work. Please pass on some ideas, close to getting chocolate or something :cry:

Replies

• kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    I am in need of a sweet fix. It's TOTM and need something, only problem is that I am unable to exercise due to neck and back pain :frown: Ive not even been to work. Please pass on some ideas, close to getting chocolate or something :cry:

Stay true to what your body is telling you! Grab a tiny piece of dark chocolate (only about 50 calories and if you get over 70% cocoa then it's that much better for your body!). Just remember not to over indulge! Good Luck! :)
  • If you like light yogurt i just had boston cream pie. Extra sweet & dellicious. Only 110 cal.
  • I get right now you're needing chocolate, but this may come in handy at other times this week.

I love to have 2 snack packs of sugar free jello in a bown with 2 tbspns of light cool whip. 40 cals, yummy and filling.

Good luck!
  • I'll eat angel food cake, It's fat free . I top it with fat free cool whip and strawberries for a guilt free strawberry shortcake.
  • A container of Greek yogurt, add a little unsweetened cocoa powder, and a tablespooon of natural peanut butter. Mix it up all nice, stick in the freezer for about 20 minutes. This hits the spot for me everytime. I add stevia, or you could use splenda if you are partial to it.
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    jello sugar free double chocolate pudding 60 calories. Vita top in deep chocolate 100 calories and 9 grams of fiber - both are super yummy and chocolate!!
  • Alycyn1980
    Alycyn1980 Posts: 62 Member
    I'll eat angel food cake, It's fat free . I top it with fat free cool whip and strawberries for a guilt free strawberry shortcake.

Do you have recipe for this angel food cake? I live in scotland and dont think the angel ckae we hav is the same as angel food cake. Had a quick scan on the net but thought would be best to have a recipe from someone who is in the same boat as me!
  • nbingham
    nbingham Posts: 102 Member
    Weight Watchers English Toffee Ice Cream Bars are delicious and chocolatey and only 110 calories. If it doesn't HAVE to be chocolate then you could also go with 1/2 cup of canned pineapple (in it's own juice) and 2 tablespoons of whipped cream or non dairy whipped topping if you prefer and those together are only 95 calories and so delicious!
  • Im_Not_Famous
    Im_Not_Famous Posts: 1 Member
    I use Popsicle brand popsicles. Here's the link to the company website so you know what box to look for in the store:

http://www.popsicle.com/Products/Popsicle.aspx

Make sure you stick to the Sugar Free variety (I honestly cant taste the difference) and at 15 calories per popsicle feel free to indulge to your hearts content.
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    hot cocoa works for me, 1 cup hot water (or you can use milk), 1tablespoon cocoa powder, 1 or 2 teaspoons sugar or other sweetener. less than 50 calories and delightful!
  • french13
    french13 Posts: 41 Member
    I just run to the closest aldis and grab there fit & active 90 calorie chocolate chunk granolas.
This discussion has been closed.