My thighs need to have a talk.

Options
For as long as I can remember they have always been inseparable. Alwayssss touching, alllllll the time. I'm glad they get along so well, but it's time for them to have a little space! They spend so much time together that the only thing that can come between them is a little (or A LOT) of friction burn!! I don't hate all of you, but MOST of you. I'm sorry thighs, it's not me.. it's YOU! Away with the jiggling, the chaffing, and the cellulite!!!
Am I The Only One?!!

Replies

• geckospot
    geckospot Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Mine too, even when I was a tiny little cross country runner. It's just the way we're built and the reason I avoid all those cute dresses in stores. Invest in some bike shorts.
  • amkaticeu
    amkaticeu Posts: 1
    Options
    NO, you are definitely not the only one!
  • cgirly007
    cgirly007 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Lol...my thighs need a talking to as well!
  • KHoiriis
    KHoiriis Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    OMG thank you... I am not abnormal!
  • bisquickshawl
    bisquickshawl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I want to wear the cute little dresses/skirts without having to carry a little bottle of baby powder with me everywhere I go!
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    My whole life, inseparable! Lol
    I can do dresses but not shorts unless they're spandex. Even though I run a lot they refuse to let go,very committed towards one another. Lol, thanks for the laughs
  • soccerdog693
    soccerdog693 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Right here! Bike shorts/spandex are the WAY TO GO! I even wore spandex under my gorgeous graduation dress so I wouldn't be chafing all day... I used to try running in shorts and just had to switch to stretchy running pants. Seriously, they're life savers.
  • ViolaPlayer1987
    Options
    Hey! You're not the only one. I always have to wear biking shorts under my dresses (unless I wear tights or pantyhose). My thighs has always touched, even when I was thinner!
  • KayaVice
    KayaVice Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    For as long as I can remember they have always been inseparable. Alwayssss touching, alllllll the time. I'm glad they get along so well, but it's time for them to have a little space! They spend so much time together that the only thing that can come between them is a little (or A LOT) of friction burn!! I don't hate all of you, but MOST of you. I'm sorry thighs, it's not me.. it's YOU! Away with the jiggling, the chaffing, and the cellulite!!!
    Am I The Only One?!!

Nope, you're not the only one. Can't wait for them to be separated!
  • shadowkat57
    shadowkat57 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Spray some anti-perspirant deodorant on your thighs, et voila! Comfortable dress wearing! (cos for some people, a thigh gap ain't ever gonna happen)
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Options
    You are not the only one. And I like wearing cords! I'm the original dj -- scra ... scra... scratching as I walk down the hall. LOL. Friend me (anyone on this thread) if you would like support as we head toward the great space between!
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. I found this stuff from Sports Chek its called Body Gluide it stop chaffing it is in a deodarant stick. Amazing stuff I use to use deodarant. I am near my goal and they still rub!!!!
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    i never had a gap even when i was skinny...but back then they never burned of all the rubbing, i wonder at what weight that will happen again

cause its annoooying