Suck on that, life! (pics)

Options
MySweetPotato
MySweetPotato Posts: 175 Member
HEY! This is it. No cheats, no supplements. just PURE hard work.

Between May and July: I had to travel from Beirut to Abu Dhabi for my exams (god bless the French education system), live with my cousin whose family eats crap 24/7, spend the other half of the time in hotels surrounded by temptation and my skinny sister who eats like a horse and doesn't gain an inch and last but not least, travel from Abu Dhabi to Muscat where I still can't get a gym membership due to the amount of money spent traveling (yep, went broke hahaha. Also, my fam is based here).

Nothing could stop me, I found a small space to work out between the baby's crib and my matress at my cousins (there was hardly enough space to do a burpee), went for a run when they were tanning at the beach (mind you, Abu Dhabi is HOT), walked to the mini market every 3 days to buy my tuna and brown bread, ordered salmon or chicken whenever we went out, used the hotel's gym every 2 days at least, and now I'm still doing my circuit training at home and cooking every day to save money.

Life is tough, but we're tougher!

el5o4y.jpg

Replies

• Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Good job for sticking with it!
  • diwijo13
    diwijo13 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!! You look great.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a tremendous accomplishment in two months. Awesome attitude, Congrats!:drinker:
  • lauradian
    lauradian Posts: 32
    Options
    Wow, what a HUGE difference in such a short amount of time!! Good job!!
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You look great. What an improvement in only 2 months!
  • paulstapleton
    paulstapleton Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.
    :smile:
  • MySweetPotato
    Options
    thanks loves, feel free to add me. I'm still on this journey with you ;)
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great this really only took 2 months for you? That is crazy if so, congrats! :)
  • MySweetPotato
    Options
    Yes it did, but I'm working really hard and figured out what my body needs in order to change after years of trying other things out. It needs a healthy diet and aloooooot of circuit training.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    great commitment
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Love your attitude and commitment towards your goal.
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    You.
    Are.
    Awesome.

please add me if you'd like.
    anybody can if they want. More friends ='s more success, I think anyways!
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME.
  • Raphi_roo
    Raphi_roo Posts: 14
    Options
    Looking good, girl !
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    great job potato :) your figure is stunning, well done
  • Faery_Dust
    Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, great work! It's so easy to make excuses not to eat well or exercise but you totally owned it and didn't give up. x
  • aphrojunkee
    Options
    You look great, hope I will lose as much as you before my summer holiday because unlike everyone who can afford to pay for a gym membership, I am an intern in Brussels and luckily for me there are some free group exercises in the park 10 mins from where I live. And I will do the rest at the work gym (if they let me), jogging and in my little room. SO MOTIVATED!!!

:happy:
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • MySweetPotato
    Options
    You look great, hope I will lose as much as you before my summer holiday because unlike everyone who can afford to pay for a gym membership, I am an intern in Brussels and luckily for me there are some free group exercises in the park 10 mins from where I live. And I will do the rest at the work gym (if they let me), jogging and in my little room. SO MOTIVATED!!!

:happy:

You go girl! UNSTOPABLE!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look like a different person.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!