LATE NIGHT EATTING!!!

Options
Hey,
I have been taking phentermine 37.5 for over a week now and the past three days I have been missing taking my pill when I should due to going to bed late and waking up late. So I gained almost 3lbs back in three days but I did not weight myself neither time first thing during the morning, but i will tomorrow. I have been so off with my eatting it is crazy. I need to get control on my late night eatting and the only way to do that is go to bed no later than 11pm which is kind of hard to do due to personal problems. How do you all do not eat late at night. The latest I want to eat is 9 and that is only if I eat some kind of fruit to keep me from getting hungry before the next day when I eat...
WHAT DO YOU ALL DO??!!!??

Replies

• summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Jols...they are a sugar free lollie and they are just enough to give me a burst of flavour but also stop me thinking about other high sugar snack foods!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I eat what i want as long as i have the calories, but i try make sure it's something healthy, but depending on how i feel that's not always the case.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    lol dont eat go to bed early!
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    The best thing to eat if you are hungry is something with protein and fiber to keep you feeling full. Nothing in large amounts, and keep drinking water. Lots of water. Maybe some chamomile tea, would help out on both accounts, too.
  • KayaVice
    KayaVice Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Drink a lot of water when you feel hungry. It will fill up your stomach and you will benefit from the water intake as well. Always works for me!
  • Anport
    Anport Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Water, sometimes I snack on watermelon or some fruit. I don't know exactly lol. I got so used to restricting myself to not eating late at night even though sometimes I'd stay awake till 2-3am, and if I would get hungrier, I'd just go to bed. Gum also helps me with my snacking, so that might help? Keeps me occupied and my mind off of food.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    What time you eat does not affect weight loss. That is a myth. If you are hungry, and you have the calories, eat!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi luv. That's the problem with those kind of tablets. Once you miss/stop taking them you lump the weight back on pretty quickly :frown: You've just got to stick at it hun. Try and save cals throughout the day so you can use them of an evening. Hope all goes well :smile: