1 year, 35 pounds but the same dress!

Options
sheepgirl44
sheepgirl44 Posts: 35 Member
In May 2012 I was a bridesmaid for my best friend, I wore a gorgeous multiway dress, but I had to have all sorts of structural help underneath the dress to even be able to wear it. My bra showed, my boobs were a weird shape because my strapless sucked, all in all, looked terrible. I'm even wearing Spanx so that it smoothed out my hips. I was around 185 in this pic.

t9gkcl.jpg

Fast forward to July 2013, and I attended another wedding, and I thought I would use the same dress again (finally a bridesmaid dress I CAN actually wear again). I have not reached my ultimate goal yet, and my goal is pretty fluid anyways. It started out at 160lbs, then when I reached 160, I wasn't satisfied, so it changed to 150, and now I'm at 150, it's changed again to 140. At some point I'll be pleased and decide to call it a day! But here I am at wedding #2, at around 149lbs. No crazy boob shapes and no need for Spanx!

2vmt5s6.jpg

Replies

• YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    Beautiful and happy. Nice combo. Thank you for sharing. First time I have ever seen or heard of someone being able to reuse their bridesmaid dress, I have about five of them. Well done. It is very pretty, expecially in the second picture.
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great! Keep up the hard work and you'll get there!!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I love the smile in your second photo. You are doing great!
  • CoffeeLush
    CoffeeLush Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look so happy!
  • walkerr1968
    Options
    Great NSV!! You look wonderful!!
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    It doesn't even look like same dress! Congrats on your success!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!!
  • shmatichka
    shmatichka Posts: 93
    Options
    You look great!
    Love what you've done with the dress :)
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    excellent! you look great!
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    really great pic and so glad your efforts have given you such good results, well done :)
  • RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Way to go - well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!