Supplements

Options
cbarn025
cbarn025 Posts: 939 Member
What supplements are you on? WHich do you like best? Where do you buy your supplements? Has anyone tried Kali Muscles' "Hyphy Mud"?

Replies

• Kayden1986
    Kayden1986 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    garlic, CLA, green tea, L-Carnitine, multivitamin, spirillena, selenium + zinc...... all are energy based, and good for working out. Garlic is just awesome all rounder for health...
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Kali Muscle? The guy from YouTube? Well, that guy is on more apple juice than 99% of the world it really doesn't matter what supplements he is using or promoting. Apple juice is 10x more affective than rubbish like garlic, CLA, green tea, L-Carnitine, multivitamin, spirillena, selenium + zinc etc etc. None of these things will put 10lbs of muscle on you. Stop looking for shortcuts and 10 minute abs and go to the gym and work your *kitten* off. Unless you want to take drugs there are no shortcuts.
  • Kayden1986
    Kayden1986 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    ...that was a bit of a short reply..
    Garlic is not rubbish. Look up the health properties of it. CLA is good for lowering cholesterol, l-carnitine is great if you work out enough and its safe as its an anino acid. multivitamins are a great way to help get the vits and mins you need on a low calorie diet, spiillia is great for energy and full of minireals, zinc is natural and good for immunity....
    and I never said they put ten pounds of muscle on you, im a girl for a start I don't want that. Anddd er no ones looking for short cuts, that's just being aggressive in your reply. Been doing this for a long time now, exercise 7 days a week etc..

sorry, edited because I was short in MY reply too. so sorry about that, but yes my supplements are not there to strip fat away, but I know why I take each one and what they do
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    One-A-Day 50+ men's
    Fish oil
    Glucosamine
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I take
    GNC Womens Ultra Mega Vitamin
    GNC Fish Oil 1000 (I dont east fish and im allergic to seafood)
    Calcium
    Garden of Life Perfect Raw Food Organic Powder in my Smoothies

I get most items from GNC
  • melissaamooney
    melissaamooney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Align ( a probiotic for intestinal issues ) Has Lactobacillus and Acidophilus .live active cultures..Don't like yougut much.
    Rainbow Light Brand Multivitamin for women
    Mega Red Krill oil
    Apple cider vinegar pills
    Papaya enzyme ( If I get indigestion )
    Magnesium at night ,to help with rest and relaxes muscles
    Get most of these at either GNC or Vitamin Shoppe
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    ...that was a bit of a short reply..
    Garlic is not rubbish. Look up the health properties of it. CLA is good for lowering cholesterol, l-carnitine is great if you work out enough and its safe as its an anino acid. multivitamins are a great way to help get the vits and mins you need on a low calorie diet, spiillia is great for energy and full of minireals, zinc is natural and good for immunity....
    and I never said they put ten pounds of muscle on you, im a girl for a start I don't want that. Anddd er no ones looking for short cuts, that's just being aggressive in your reply. Been doing this for a long time now, exercise 7 days a week etc..

sorry, edited because I was short in MY reply too. so sorry about that, but yes my supplements are not there to strip fat away, but I know why I take each one and what they do

Didn't mean that as an offence to you, sorry!

It's just that recently, even my my own gym, there have been supplement pushing companies sponsoring people and places saying eg "Buy x and see what it does!"

Nearly all the health benefits you posted can be done through eating healthier foods every once in a while and exercising more. The only thing on there that I would say is worthwhile is a multivitamin. Everything else is sufficiently found in your body unless you actually have eg a zinc deficiency or unless you are on a very low calorie diet which no one should be because of the long term effects on health and metabolism.
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    ON Gold Whey
    Multi Vitamins
    MusclePharm Assault

And in regards to the Hyphy mud? That **** looks awful haha
  • irma0502
    irma0502 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Zinc
    Vitamin b complex
    Omega 3

Will start l-carnitine

Low calorie diets donot cover most minerals
    I usually lose hair and get dull skin when i eat under my recommended 1200cal

But not when i use supplements
  • brazucanytv
    Options
    Lol you name and I have...

GET UR SUPLEMENTS ON www.supplementwarehouse.com

OR dspnutrition good price.
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wellwoman original
  • adamdlc
    adamdlc Posts: 34