CHANGE IS HARD 64lbs and dropping

Options
Hi my name is nan,
I am trying to lose my last 30 lbs. I have dropped 64 lbs after being diagnosed with
a dead thyroid glad. My cardiologist told me it was all about the nutrition! So follow
anyone needing extra help or support just ask I am here for you and you can follow me.
I am on day 10 of my cleanse and on to day 11-24 of the 24 day challenge! :happy:

Replies

• briersting
    briersting Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi Nan, congratulations on your weight loss. That's awesome. I'm down 48lbs and have 34 to go. I joined the site to monitor my eating (wasn't getting enough calories). Sorry to hear about the health troubles, but inspired that you're facing it and pushing forward. Feel free to add me. Here's to the last 30!!!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    What cleanse are you doing?
  • DalalMutar
    DalalMutar Posts: 97
    Options
    I lost 85 lbs so far and I'm trying to lose my last 18 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • Darlin
    Darlin Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi. Change is hard. I also have thyroid issues. I am starting today once again. I like MFP it keeps track of the info I need to know.
    I wish you luck. I also need to lose 50/60 pounds. I go to a nutritionist and feel better, now to get the weight moving off. Good luck to you, Nan.