Looking for my gang!

Options
Hello :smile:
I just joined today with a goal of losing 10kg/22lb

So hi, my name is Jenna. I'm currently 165cm/5'4 tall and weigh 68kg/149lb which makes me slightly over weight. By the end of 3 months I'm hoping to reach my goal of 60kg/132lb.

I'd love to find a few friends with similar goals cause going on a diet with a group of people always helps than doing it alone.

Feel free to send me a Friend Request and lets work towards our goal with a gang!

Replies

• SmartBlogz
    SmartBlogz Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi and welcome and here is to you and your 'gang" reaching your goals. :-)
  • beth292926
    Options
    Hi,

Just joined. Not sure about this!! I used to be quite little (about 8 stone) until about five years ago, when some life changes got me into comfort-eating and I now find myself two stones heavier. I'm not hugely worrieed about getting as slim as that again, but would like to lose a stone at least, just so that my old clothes will go around me again! Planning to do some energetic dog-walking (a bit of speed and some hills with my spaniel!) – looks like you might be doing that too? Plus just eating less. How are you going to lose it?
  • auaspect
    auaspect Posts: 3
    Options
    Sadly thats my friend dog. You have a spaniel! Lucky you!
    Well I've decided to put myself to 1300calories a day and do 45min of exercise at the gym 4 times a week

15 min of the bike, 20 on the elliptical, and another 15 on the bike. Thats really what I'm going to be doing for the next 3 months. Gah I've never really been on a proper diet