Weekend conference with no logging

Options
cmcniece
cmcniece Posts: 17 Member
I was out of town for a manufacturer training workshop from Thursday until Sunday. I didn't log until Sunday on the way home nor did I work out one. There was all you can eat food at essentially every meal along with plenty of beverages at evening events. I just tried to make reasonably smart choices. I weighed myself Thursday before I left and came in at 285.2. This morning I was 283.4! Still managed to lose about 2 pounds! Now it's time to get back in the saddle and I'm off for a bike ride.

Replies

• mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That's great - well done :flowerforyou:
  • ashleyhigg396
    Options
    I wish I had your willpower! Great job.
  • cmcniece
    cmcniece Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I wish I had your willpower! Great job.

Oh I definitely wasn't perfect by any means. I just didn't overeat as much as I normally would. I would imagine I was over calorie wise and definitely had a late night Friday and was feeling it Saturday but I had worked out pretty hard all week before I left so I think my body was recovering and maintaining a good burn through the weekend.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!