September weight shredders!

Options

Replies

• pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    I will post a list of everyone this evening! Happy September! Measurements are a great idea Pipinana.....When I did my Insanity, I didn't see much of a weight difference, but did see a big difference in the inches!

sweet! sending you a pm of my measurements now... =)
  • 2girlzmm
    2girlzmm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone...New to the community been lurking around for awhile. Very happy to find you all needing some sever kick in the butt this month. beginning of the year I was faithful to the gym and to logging my food. But then things happened and started slacking. Managed all summer to not gain anything until last month where I gained 5.4 lbs. I would like to lose 5-10 lbs this month. When I weighed this morning it said 167.8...eeekkkks. Love Jillian and she does kick my butt. Looking forward to getting to know you all.....Beth:smile:
  • Krysta150
    Options
    I'll take my measurements and PM you tonight!
  • wynwitch
    Options
    I'm in!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Okay-so this is what I have so far...................

NAME.................................................BEGINING WEIGHT.................................GOAL WEIGHT FOR 9/30
    Princesspurple(Nicole)...........................137.1............................................................131.1
    Pipinana.....................................................154.6............................................................149.6
    celerystalker...............................................191.8...........................................................184
    healtynmo(Beth)........................................167.8............................................................157.8-162.8

wynwitch
    thedreamhazer...-4.5
    Krysta150
    Sarahricks
    TaraArriola
  • gotoast
    Options
    im in. im at 247 right now and would like to be at 237 by the end of september. im going to need a lot of motivation. i mean someone seriously breathing down my neck about it. :) its always better when you have support. i will weigh in each week and hopefully we can all get to our goal weight together.
  • CeleryStalker
    CeleryStalker Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to check in and say hello to everyone this morning. HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'm in a superb mood this morning. I graced the scale and it welcomed me into 180-land. ROCK ON!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Okay-I am adding one more to the list! Welcome gotoast!:flowerforyou: Celerystalker-I am keeping you at 191.8 even though you are in the 180s ALREADY! It will be really nice to see the difference at the end of the month:drinker:

NAME.................................................BEGINING WEIGHT.................................GOAL WEIGHT FOR 9/30
    Princesspurple(Nicole)...........................137.1............................................................131.1
    Pipinana.....................................................154.6............................................................149.6
    celerystalker...............................................191.8...........................................................184
    healtynmo(Beth)........................................167.8............................................................157.8-162.8
    gotoast........................................................247................................................................237
    wynwitch
    thedreamhazer...-4.5
    Krysta150
    Sarahricks
    TaraArriola
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I am getting ready for an 8mile run tomorrow am. I have a terrible head cold so hopefully, that doesn't get in the way! I hope everyone is doing good on this 2nd day of the month!
  • CeleryStalker
    CeleryStalker Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Good grief. 8 miles! LOL Ya know, I can ride my bike 100 miles (seriously), but damn if I can't run more than 5k. whats up with that? lol
  • faithjones83
    faithjones83 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I know I am a day late but I would like to join your group. here are my numbers,
    SW 198 lbs
    EW 190 lbs
  • pipinana
    Options
    OMG Nicole! 8 miles *dies*

LMAO Celery... You're funny

Welcome Faith!

I've been concentrating on eating well this week. And have done pretty good so far! This weekend is going to be the true test though, I know I can do it, I just need to be STRONG! I plan on starting adding exercise in next week.

I think when I weighed myself on Wednesday, I must have had a ton of water retention. I weighed today, and I was 152.4!? 2.2 in two days - deff water. Should I change my starting weight you think?
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 5lbs by Oct 1st - I can do it :)

SW - 146lbs
    By 10/01/10 - 141lbs

Hopefully I'll hit 140, but only if I'm lucky ;) Thanks guys! The motivation here is great!
  • Krysta150
    Options
    Okay-I am adding one more to the list! Welcome gotoast!:flowerforyou: Celerystalker-I am keeping you at 191.8 even though you are in the 180s ALREADY! It will be really nice to see the difference at the end of the month:drinker:

gotoast........................................................247................................................................237
    wynwitch
    thedreamhazer...-4.5
    Krysta150
    Sarahricks
    TaraArriola

Hi all, my SW as of yesterday is 169.2, my GW for 9/30 is 163. I still need to take my measurements.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Okay-I did my 8miles this am:smile: I am tired, but I am pushing myself to go to the gym at lunch to help tighten up these arms of mine!

I will update all of the numbers shortly! welcome meagalayne and faithjones83!

Celery-you are funny!

Pipinana.....I think you should keep your starting weight, come September 30th, your weightloss will be HUGE:drinker:
  • 2girlzmm
    2girlzmm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone...T Spent the past several days with a garage sale. Actually made some extra money so that put a smile on my face. I also weighed again this morning and am down .8lbs. a start in the right direction. I actually am addicted the scale and weigh every morning. Mainly to see if I have been bad or good. Now to work out in the yard. Have a question when is weigh in again? Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Weighed myself today (as I do every Monday)- Happy to report I am down 1.5lbs :D Great start to the month of Sept! Best of luck to everyone else!!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Great way to start the month meagalayne and healthynmo!

Why don't we do a weigh-in on September 16th and then a 'final' weigh-in on September 30th:indifferent:

I hope everyone did well over the 3 day weekend! It was gorgeous here in NH!
  • pipinana
    Options
    Great way to start the month meagalayne and healthynmo!

Why don't we do a weigh-in on September 16th and then a 'final' weigh-in on September 30th:indifferent:

I hope everyone did well over the 3 day weekend! It was gorgeous here in NH!

Wait. you're in NH?! Did we talk about this already, LOL... I don't remember. YAY New Hampshire!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I think a long time ago....where are you? I feel like I remember you saying you are off to Alaska?!?!?

How is everyone doing? Is everyone done shredding weight? Nobody in the mood for chatting?