Starting another round of P90x Sept 6th. Anyone want to join

Options
Hey, I have totally "fallen off the wagon" for the past few months and really need to get back on track. I am hoping that if I write about my workouts and record what I am eating I can get back to where I want to be. I have done P90x and Chalene Extreme fairly consistantly over the past 2 years and have seen good results. It has just been this past summer with holidays and such that I have stoped eating properly and haven't worked out as much as I should.

Anyway, I am looking for some people that would like to go through a round of P90x with me and chat about what we are doing and eating and stuff just to help keep on track.

Replies

• PANGiE
    PANGiE Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hi kim! ill chat and workout with you, i have been slacking a bit too, and maybe it will help both of us :)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Hey, we have a pretty active ongoing P90X thread going on. Just search P90X and you'll see us there. Also, there is a lot of support on the Beachbody forum site as well.
  • Michelle_isthebestest
    Options
    i am so in i need to get back doing P90x.
  • 3Gr8kids
    3Gr8kids Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim,

You can add me to the group...I'll pace you! I'm on day 13 and doing P90X for the first time. Tomorrow is my second weigh in. The first week I lost 5 lbs!!! I'm eating clean and bringing it every morning at 5am. Pam :) (ID: 3Gr8kids)
  • luivuitton
    Options
    Hi yall, I'm new here to my fitness pal but have already completed one round of P90x and loved it. I just finished it about two weeks ago, then did one week of insanity. Now I'm working on week 2, round 2 of P90X but this time I need to focus more on eating healthy since I didn't do that very well the first time. That's why this website helps a lot keeping track of the food. I hope that with both of these tools my body can be in very good shape. P90X did work for me as I went from ave. of 8 pull ups to 16. My arms did increase, waist line decreased by about 1-2 pants size but only dropped 5lbs. Now do you see why following the nutrition guide is very important. Now my goal is to decrease the layer of fat over the abdomen since we do work our abs very well.

So yea, I'll be here pushing play along with some of you guys!
    (whisper) beachbody