hello!!!

Options
Hi my name is kasandra . everyone calls me kasy. Im new here. just started yesterday. and looking for some support and motivation!!:happy: :tongue:

Replies

• pml_rs
    pml_rs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Kasy, my name is Pam and I have had the gastric sleeve done, but I LOVE MFP!!! I have the app on my phone as well as my favorites on my computer!

You will be able to find everything you need here! It's an awesome site
  • MorningWhispers
    Options
    Welcome! This site is really awesome!
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome this website has helped me out so much, good luck girl, feel free to add me as a friend
  • briersting
    briersting Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi Kasy, welcome to the group. People here are great. Friendly, motivating, helpful, and inspiring. I've only been on the site for about a week, and I love it. Feel free to add me, and good luck on your journey.
  • kasysantana
    Options
    thanks all! I really like this site it really detailed and i like it
  • gripsgirl101210
    gripsgirl101210 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome !! it has helped me soooo much !!!
  • kasysantana
    Options
    i like the food search. its very convenient to know how much calories your consuming
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kasy! What are your goals, why are you here? Lose weight, maintain, or just firm up without caring about the # on the scale?

I am Chantel, Mom of 5 kids, and I was very successful here last year getting down to 122 lbs. However I went on vacation and never logged back on. In a year I gained over 20 lbs and now I am back to reclaim my body! Feel free to add me if you are looking for motivation and support!
  • kasysantana
    Options
    ill be happy if i reach the 140. around two years ago i had gastric bypass. i lost 250 lbs. in total. but in the last two months i gained 10 lbs. lol. got to love summer! My main goal is to be healthy for my girls. i have two drama queens of the age 8 and 9. and i just got engaged. so i want to look good and feel healthy for my wedding too lol.
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
    I couldn't do this by myself, the support and encouragement from my friends is amazing.
    Feel free to add me.
  • kasysantana
    Options
    thank you wendy!
  • RockClimber69
    RockClimber69 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi Kasy,

I'm also trying to lose weight for my wedding (which is coming up fast!). Friend request sent!

Ray
  • kasysantana
    Options
    congrats rock!