40yrs old and ready for the new me!! anyone..??

Options
newjenn40
newjenn40 Posts: 27 Member
hey y'all!! I'm ready to stay focused and be a better ME!!! I have lost the weight before so I know I can do it again. I'm 40 yrs old and live in Texas. I've got a good deal of weight to lose (more than 75 lbs) and I would love some new buddies to help and motivate *each other* along the way!!! I'm a stay at home mom and caregiver to my mom.. my dad passed away about 2 months ago and that in itself had me sidetracked for a bit....but I am ready to get back up on the healthy me wagon and get this done!!! Hope to talk with y'all soon :)

Replies

• PheonixRizing
    PheonixRizing Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your loss, but excited for you for being ready to make a change. I'll add you.

Cheers

Tess
  • patsimmon88
    Options
    feel free to add me! We need to motivate each other!
  • brucecarey750
    brucecarey750 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have just started and I need to lose 75lbs and I am motivated for the first time in a long time. I am looking forward to finding weightloss frinds to motivate and help me. Nice to meet you!
  • eandbmom
    eandbmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am 49 years old and need to lose about 75 pounds. I just started this weight loss journey a couple of days ago and I am looking for friends to help motivate me. Feel free to add me so we can encourage and motivate each other.
  • BrandNewAmy
    BrandNewAmy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! 40 here too! Really wanted to be a "new me" by my 40th but that didn't happen! Not giving up though! Feel free to add me! Definitely need the support!
  • kbtommi
    kbtommi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm also a 40-something at-home mom. I'm currently in maintenance phase. Add me if you like. :)
  • mnardi123
    mnardi123 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm a 44 year old working mom working towards losing 60-70 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • tammi_t
    tammi_t Posts: 20
    Options
    We're in the same boat! Feel free to add me. :wink:
  • nvolkert90
    Options
    I am 37 looking to lose 135 lbs. Let's do this.
  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss. I'll add you as a friend. You can never have too many friends. The more support the better. =)
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. The more motivation and support the better!
  • churchchipmunk
    churchchipmunk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    HI there...I'm so sorry for your loss. Please feel free to add me. Would love to share encouragement along the way on our journey to a healthier life!!! :)
  • newjenn40
    newjenn40 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all for all the support.... one day at a time WE can do this!!!!
  • masi4
    masi4 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 40 & have 70 lbs to lose! I just started yesterday. I would have sent you a friend request, but I'll be honest. . I haven't figured out how to do that yet! Add me please! :)
  • kittikatkitty
    kittikatkitty Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 44 years old and have 55 more pounds to go...please feel free to add me. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. It does helps when we can motivate each other.
  • TakingMyTime
    Options
    I'm in my 40's too and planning on losing 50+ pounds. Seems the older I get the less it's about looks and more about health. Sorry for your loss but it sounds like you have quite a few people counting on you to be there for them for a very long time to come. Good luck with you weight loss and definitely feel free to add me!
  • Healthier68
    Options
    I'm 45 and have lots to loose too! (100+) Feel free to add me as a friend, I'd be glad to take this journey with you :)