I've had enough!

Options
Hello everyone,
I've had enough of overeating, feeling guilty, gaining weight and feeling terrible about myself and my health.
For the second time in my life, i have decided to look in the mirror and 'make that change'!
I currently weigh 92 kgs (202 lbs) which is the heaviest i have ever been. I am looking to get down to 75 kgs (165 lbs). If i gain muscle mass in the process, I will be fine at 75 kgs.
I have been back the gym, keeping track of what I am eating and I think I have found a great community here. And a good app!
Let's go it together girls and boys!!! :-)

-A.

Replies

• kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Yay! Sounds like you are on the right track and in the right frame of mind!
  • MargaretSans
    MargaretSans Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    It feels so good to make a comittment to bettering yourself!! Good luck with your weightloss goals! This website really does help you stay on track. It keeps you accountable fo what you are putting into your body!
  • familyizzy
    familyizzy Posts: 26
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on pretty much everyday. All about changing my life for the better.......no dieting.
  • liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome ...you are already made the most important thing ...you set your mind ...now all other things will follow .
    Good luck in your journey ....and if you need friends I'm always up to new friends
  • Shesaid_destroy
    Options
    Wow! Thank you everyone! What a warm welcome :-)
  • fromtheghetto
    Options
    welcome to MFP you can do it!!
  • woober2312
    Options
    You can do it! Take it just one day at a time so you don't get overwhelmed! I belieeeeeeve! :D
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • KayaVice
    KayaVice Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've had enough too! Tired of looking at myself naked in the mirror and seeing fat, fat, fat. Getting motivated is the first step, then put it into action. Come up with a game plan, don't allow for excuses, and get to it! I wish you all the best in your weight loss journey.
  • colinhillenbrand
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I can only think about one word "success". You can do it!
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    ShrinkingLauren88 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    You definitely have the right mindset to get you started!
    Feel free to add me :)
    I've lost 70lbs in the last year and I'm still going. It's all about a 'lifestyle change' not a diet. Diets have deadlines, lifestyle changes are permanent! Let me know if I can help. I'm on here everyday, have a facebook fan page, a blog, and a youtube that you can follow if you'd like! Good luck to you!

facebook.com/theincredibleshrinkinglauren
    Instagram: kesslahh
    blog: kesslahh.tumblr.com
    youtube: LKess88
  • ladypinktulip
    ladypinktulip Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you for putting into words what many of us feel. I AM SICK OF WEIGHING 300 pounds:sad:
  • raj6pack
    raj6pack Posts: 8
    Options
    Yes you can.."Take care of your body. Its the only place you have to live in"
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    hiya whats your height?

we kinda have the same goals :)

just stick to it and well kick some serious (*kitten*) FAT :D