Women with PCOS who have taken Clomid

Options
This isn't weight loss related but I need options/ advice. I have PCOS and have been taking clomid to try and get pregnant. After my second round of clomid I got what I thought was a period but it was about 5 days early and light, it only lasted a day. I didn't think anything about it and started round three of clomid. At day 5 of taking clomid I didn't feel right, tired, blah, nauseous, and got sick that night. The next afternoon I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I took another one later and it was negative. I took two more this morning, one was negative and the other had a faint positive line. I have a call into my doctor but I haven't heard back. I read online that clomid can make a false positive but I don't know how accurate that is. The waiting is killing me. Any one been through this?

Replies

• ShannieMaire
    Options
    I went through 5 rounds of Clomid before I became pregnant! I had a hard time not taking tests all the time, I just finally listened to the doctor and started counting days before I took a test. But, your test results sound exactly how mine went. I finally just went to the doctor and let him confirm it for me!
  • sphillippe20
    sphillippe20 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My doctor ordered a blood test so we will see. I have taken test before with high hopes but this time I just did it as a fluke. I have never gotten a positive before. I just don't know if the clomid caused it to be positive or what...