Halloween

Options
I ate good today too! No suger is hard to do esp when I was like 15-20 I ate bags of candy no prob. & what is found n every aisle of every store this time of year? Bags of candy!!! My weekness is peanut butter cups @ least 1 bag @ a time!!! What's yours?

Replies

• ntp0826
    ntp0826 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    The mini twix bars! I dunno how I'm gonna survive Halloween this year!
  • raeannefowler
    Options
    owww this is just wrong to think about. Like you, I am a peanut butter cup junky. I actually haven't really been down that isle of the stores yet. Look Away!!!
  • CeleryStalker
    CeleryStalker Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    heh, you guys think you got it bad on Halloween? Halloween is my BIRTHDAY. :noway: LOL

i dont even want to think about how i plan to make it through without gorging :-O
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, peanut butter cups are the SHIZNIZZELLEST!!
  • Cake, definitely CAKE!!!!
  • cartermw
    Options
    S far peanut butter cups have it!!! Cake is good if peanut butter cups r on it! Iv meet a few people with Halloween b days. Great reason to splurge.
    Guys I have a confession. I will b on vaca then. N disney! I'm trick or treating there. I prepairing now by dubbleing my work outs.
    It's abs time!!!!!
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    ohhhhhh peanutbutter cups are my weakness as well! so are butterfingers! D: aw crap and my mom is the principal of a school which means we HAVE to have candy for kids because they want to come to her house to get candy. maybe if i'm lucky i WILL be out of town like i wanna be! (camping with the BFF means i get to decide what i eat! woo!)
  • Estrie123
    Options
    Halloween is my wedding anniversary. I may just be a good girl all day and have some cake and candy in the evening. I like the little mint patties. I could take a couple with me while we take the kids trick or treating. Walk it off while I eat it..LOL