motivational walking Music??

Options
:smile: I am just wondering what is everyones Motivational upbeat music you choose to walk or even work out to?? I am an avid country fan :noway: but there are not many upbeat songs I can work out to.. I wanted a few Ideas so maybe I have some thing to listen to that will keep me Motivated while walking and working out!! Yes I listen to everything but screamers rock so hit me with your best shot so to speak lol :devil:

Thank you in advance for your in put!!:heart::flowerforyou:

Replies

• rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Here are some of my faves of the moment that really get me motivated:

- Bulletproof, La Roux
    - Knock you down, Keri Hilson, Kanye West
    - Pressing On, Relient K
    - I Don't Wanna Be in Love, Good Charlotte
    - Que Calor, Yahari (yes, it's in Spanish, but it's fun!)
    - Your Love is My Drug, Ke$ha
    - Young Forever, Jay Z

I'm a country fan too, but you're right - there aren't many "get your body moving" songs. I hope you enjoy these!
  • happily
    happily Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Two of my best upbeat Step songs are Garth Brooks. Callin' Baton Rouge and Two Pina Coladas (both from Double Live). Just try and keep up! :smile:
  • ddpmkrupa
    ddpmkrupa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I know it not country, but this is my favorite site because the mixes really keep me moving and they are free too.
    Let me know what you think. :-D

http://www.djsteveboy.com/groovelectric.html
  • mkpeacock
    Options
    I know it not country, but this is my favorite site because the mixes really keep me moving and they are free too.
    Let me know what you think. :-D

http://www.djsteveboy.com/groovelectric.html

well hun I am not just a country fan I have just migrated to that sense having kids lol I listen to anyone and anything but screaming /screamo rock where they are literary yelling the song if you can call it that!! I will check it out!!!
  • ddpmkrupa
    ddpmkrupa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ... anything but screaming /screamo rock where they are literary yelling the song if you can call it that!! I will check it out!!!

No, no, I can't stand screaming either!!! ;o)
  • mkpeacock
    Options
    Ok now I know I am a video junkie I was listening to the mix and the guys voice sounds just like a guy off "The Guild" its a show based on world of warcraft which I am addicted to lol on a music note something I will def listen to by myself cuz my hubby was like what the crap is that mess as soon as I turned it on lol