• ddipert
    ddipert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    bump
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    These sound so good...

A little tip to make your cupcakes rise: preheat the oven to 375 instead of 350, then as soon as you put the cupcakes in turn it down to 350. When you open the door, lots of heat comes out and the internal temperature drops, causing the cupcakes to never rise properly. I do this will all of my baking that needs to rise and it helps so much.

Thanks for the tip, I will use next time I am baking.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I would probably add protein powder and greek yogurt, but this sounds delicious! Thanks!
  • mbrou28
    mbrou28 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    bump to save :)
  • THE_DOCTORSWIFE
    THE_DOCTORSWIFE Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    BUMP FOR LATER
  • JLjmckesson
    JLjmckesson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump to save
  • MarlinWil
    MarlinWil Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Bump!!! Thanks for taking the time to share this. I loved reading it - you are so cute in how you express yourself!
  • dena789
    dena789 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this!
  • phieaglefan
    phieaglefan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That B word :)
  • danagolding
    Options
    I have such a sweet tooth and am so excited about these low calories treats! Thanks for sharing!!
  • lyncccox1
    lyncccox1 Posts: 9
    Options
    bump
  • CassieAudette
    Options
    BUMP Gonna have to try these soon!
  • jenny3073
    jenny3073 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something I might give a go, however, can anyone tell me if these have a strong yogurt flavor after baking?

I don't like yogurt but sometimes baked goods using yogurt don't taste much like it, and some do. I'm hoping the flavor of the cake mix will overpower the yogurt!
  • LavondaRObinson
    LavondaRObinson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That recipe was awesome and very thoughtful of you, plan to try it this week-end looking forward to it! Thank you for sharing it :smile:
  • softballislife7
    softballislife7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! Has anyone tried it with Greek Yogurts?

i have heard it works with greek yogurt i just dont like the sour taste personally
  • softballislife7
    softballislife7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something I might give a go, however, can anyone tell me if these have a strong yogurt flavor after baking?

I don't like yogurt but sometimes baked goods using yogurt don't taste much like it, and some do. I'm hoping the flavor of the cake mix will overpower the yogurt!

thats the best part! you cant even tell the yogurt is there :) it basically enhances the cake mix flavor and makes it softer and tastier