35lbs down! 17lbs to go! With pics! =)

Options
2»

Replies

• xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    well done nat! you really have done an amazing job xxxxx

since making friends with you i have hardly missed a day!! you are an inspiration to all on here and your determination is awesome.

I hope i'll be posting the same sort of pics myself one day and i hope your still around to see what your support does :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    You were so pretty even in your before picture! Great job on your weight loss!
  • caryn2010
    caryn2010 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    OMGosh! OMGosh! I wanna be just like you! :) U R doin great. U R looking great! U have a great attitude! ROCK ON SISTA!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    i suggest that everyone posts before and after pics on here when you feel ready...you guys have made me so happy today with your positive comments and support! :flowerforyou:

Thanks for all the friends requests too...I will do my utmost best to support you through this journey! :flowerforyou:

And a big thanks to all the friends who have helped me get to this stage! You know who you are :drinker:

Right, off to bed now...and then I'm ready to get rid of these final 17lbs! Night everyone :flowerforyou:
  • cakenedith2
    cakenedith2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    wow!! congrats!!! it's sooooo uplifting to see posts like yours!
  • samtrenouth
    Options
    Wow well done, you look great
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed! Firstly cos you look so different after only 30lbs and secondly cos you dont seem like you need to lose anymore. Look at those shorts.....wooot woooot!!

You done good! REAaaaaaaaaaaaal good!

Good luck with your remaining goal :flowerforyou:
  • 3Gr8kids
    3Gr8kids Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Keep up the geat work and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!
  • LLkupcake89
    Options
    awesome!! you look amazing! great job:) you are an inspiration!
  • lisab513
    lisab513 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So proud of you...you look so beautiful! Congrats on the engagement your gonna be a skinny bride...woohoo! YOU GO GIRLIE!!! ;)
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing! Such an inspiration and cant wait till I get there. Congrats on the weight loss and the upcoming wedding. Bet that is exciting!
  • debhue75
    Options
    way to go Ms. Natalie
  • yolsweet
    yolsweet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB
  • beka2699
    beka2699 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome!! Such a big change.....Keep up the good work!!
  • Becky011
    Options
    Great Job!!! Seeing your post was inspiring to me. I started around the same weight you did and we are both looking for the same goal weight. This is the first time in a LONG time that I am losing weight at a slow steady pace (vs. fad diets where i drop a lot and gain it all back.)

I can't wait to make it as far as you have. thanks for the inspiration :)
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look terrific. A real inspiration. Be proud - you're doing an amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!