Just joined!

Options
My name is Kendall, and I just joined 2 days ago. I had lost 138 pounds, and then after a couple of rough years emotionally found myself 70 pounds heavier again. I've now been battling that weight I gained back for 3 years. 3 years too long!

It's only been 2 days, but I'm already feeling better and more empowered than I have about myself and my body in quite a long while! Looking forward to finding great support here and love that I can track things using my iPhone- I think if I had to wait until I was at a computer I would lose my resolve throughout the day.

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• sarahmckinley
    sarahmckinley Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, Kendall!
    I'm Sarah and I also just joined mfp. I saw your post and I was really amazed at your previous weightoss efforts--I've had ups and downs, too, and since starting a graduate nursing program last August it's been just a lot of up up up...so here's to some downs for us!! :)
    I'm using my iphone too an I LOVE that it's RIGHT there when I eat or work out! Too bad messaging isn't on the app, too!
    Sarah
  • admendez22
    Options
    Welcome!!

I am pretty much new on here too! So looks like you have been there and done that with the weight loss! That's awesome and truly inspiring!! I'm on a journey to lose about 100 lbs or so and I have had an emotional roller coaster ride of life for a few years too, so I totally know what you are talking about!

Good to have ya here and this site really helps out a lot! So if you need some additional motivation and kudos you will find it here!