Mid-week weigh in

Options
I've given myself a mid-week weigh in to keep me motivated.

However, I had a "binge" last night due to being too tired. When I am tired I hit the over-eat button and I ate 1,500 allowance over my allowance.

I am trying to claw some calories back by sticking to 1,500 today. Wednesday is my mid-week weigh in. Shall I go ahead? I am anxious in case I have put on weight. If I have put on weight, then Im scared I will go off the rails....

Any advice?

Replies

• girlunobserved
    Options
    One pound of fat is something like 3500 calories so you should be fine. If you are a bit heavier, it'll probably be water weight because of the excess sodium you likely consumed, or the food that is in the process of being digested. Remember your weight can fluctuate up to 5 pounds a day! I've got this app where you log your weight every day and it comes up with an average, which is your "true weight", that might be helpful :) Don't stress over a pound or two.
  • kiradr
    kiradr Posts: 3
    Options
    I have the same problem when it comes to "binge eating" I think you should weight in but if you have lost more weight don't look at it as an opportunity to binge eat more often and still lose weight. &
  • justdoingit13
    Options
    Don't do it! You answered yourself. Why weigh in after a binge! You already know what you will do if it is not good! Put the scale away out of sight so you can't see it every day and be tempted. I was a weigh every day and loaded on the depression when it went up which made me turn to food. Be nice to yourself. You would to others. Put the scale away. Forget the day. Weigh in once a week!!!!!!