Looking for motivated gal pals

Options
Hey everyone! I've been on here a while, but never got around to introducing myself. I'm Christina, I'm 30 and from North Texas. I'm now 21 lbs down and looking for other motivated folks to friend on here. :D

Replies

• healthy_momof3
    Options
    Hi Christina, my friends call me LC. I'm 33 and have 3 kids. Feel free to add me, I'm new here. Congrats on your success!
  • Jean_Grey
    Jean_Grey Posts: 12
    Options
    Adding you now :D
  • FriscoChet
    FriscoChet Posts: 57
    Options
    As a fellow North Texan, Congrats on the weight loss success. Not easy in the heat! (well, lets be honest, starting Sunday it was a reprieve from the traditional July Texas Toast!. I am down 23 pounds from when I first started, but joined MFP back in July. Add me if you need motivation (assuming you will also help motivate me, but I am not one of the Gals :blushing: ) Either way continued success Christina.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Hey, is that profile pix a picture of Buffy ? I love her, she kicks butts & looks awesome doing it !

Congrats on your weight loss ! Feel free to add me ..... we can kick butt together :drinker:
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    hiya im Mon and im from a small cute eu country ;)

nice to meet ya! and goood job on losing!i mean gettin rid of it :D
  • mmg0327
    mmg0327 Posts: 29
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss so far!!! Feel free to add me :) I'm on every day and keep my diary open. I'm almost at my weight goal (full disclosure: I didn't have that much to lose) and now I'm really using MFP to achieve a healthy, active lifestyle. Love giving/getting motivation!
    Marissa
  • chrissyb02466
    chrissyb02466 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,

You can add me. I'm a little older (47) but really active and trying my best to stick with it!

Chrissy:happy:
  • scootapie29
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Im Cristin.. Im 30 and from Mass.. Just started last week and Im down 4 pounds.. Need some encouragement until I get into the routine!
  • SteinerGirlSlimming
    Options
    Hi, I'm Becca, 24 and from the UK (for now)! I'm new to this profile but not to MFP as I lost my log in details to my old account. I'm 6.5lbs down with about 40lbs to go. I love that you're from Texas - I'm hoping to move to the Galveston county area myself as soon as I can!

Please add me if you'd like.

B x
  • Jean_Grey
    Options
    Hi, I'm Becca, 24 and from the UK (for now)! I'm new to this profile but not to MFP as I lost my log in details to my old account. I'm 6.5lbs down with about 40lbs to go. I love that you're from Texas - I'm hoping to move to the Galveston county area myself as soon as I can!

Please add me if you'd like.

B x

That's very cool! I was born in Galveston! :D
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hey there...my name's Raney. I'm 26 with 2 kiddos and live in Northwest Montana! I log every day (not the healthiest, but I'm honest) You can feel free to add me!!
  • scootapie29
    Options
    Great job! How are doing it??
  • hevans1207
    hevans1207 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Heather. I'm 26. I've only been logging here for about 3 weeks. I've lost 3lbs. I log everyday and I'm always looking for new friends to support and who can also support me. Congratulations on the loss so far. You're amazing!
  • FrankiesSaysRelax
    FrankiesSaysRelax Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hey Christina! I'm 25, been on MFP for a little over 2 years now. Pretty much at my goal weight but always looking for motivated friends. I recently decided to try insanity and I'm pretty good about logging everything I eat. Feel free to add me :D
  • Jean_Grey
    Options
    Great job! How are doing it??

Thank you! I stick to a 1200 calorie diet and I go to the gym 4-5 times a week. My workout is primarily 30 mins cardio and 15-20 mins weights.