so many cals left at the end of the day, should i still exer

ashley_h10
ashley_h10 Posts: 110 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
hi i was wondering if anyone thinks its a bad idea for me to skip my exercise tonite? Its 9pm and i have had breakfast, luch and dinner today and i still have 860 cals left to consume...should i exercise making more of a cal defecit or should i just lay off and make sure i use up my allotted cals tmw?

I dont normally do this (have too many cals left over) i guess i just made really good choices today (filling and low cal) I realize that if i dont eat enough cals i will ruin my metabolism, so i must reitterate that i do know this and im not doing this on purpose, im a firm believer in eating ALL of my cals all the time :)

Note: im breastfeeding so i add an extra 500 cals on my daily intake of 1400 (making 1900 total)

soooo...should i skip the exercise tonite?

Thanks a million :)

Replies

• sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Exercise and snack. Have some peanut butter or an avocado on wholemeal bread.
  • H82Bpor
    H82Bpor Posts: 3 Member
    avocado on wholemeal bread? Sounds good never tried it tho.
  • fxst78
    fxst78 Posts: 221 Member
    I agree, do your exercise but eat a healthy snack with some good calorie dense fats and protein.

You will probably be super hungry in the morning!!!
  • ashley_h10
    ashley_h10 Posts: 110 Member
    thank you guys! :)
  • Remember that exercise doesn't just burn calories, it also winds up your metabolism for a little while (sometimes a long while) after doing it. So even if you have calories left, try to get in a workout. Cardio and weight training both keep your metabolism going, so grab an egg or a chicken breast. Avoid sugars but not all carbs (your brain uses carbs to process information). Peanut butter on whole grain bread is a great snack, as others mentioned. Throw some raisins on there. Keep it fun so you'll want to do it again the next day.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    yes exercises it will frim you up
This discussion has been closed.