question for feminine women

Options
2»

Replies

• Nikachelle
    Nikachelle Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm actually quite appreciative of men who wear some kind of body odour masking scent at the gym. It sure beats out the ones who don't even wear deodorant (or the ones who sweat through it). I'd much rather get a whiff of a nice scent (EVEN if it's not to my taste) rather than someone's stench as I run past them (or they run past me) on the track.
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    I'm not sure why you want to wear a scent TO the gym...? Usually deodorants are pretty strong smelling to begin with. Crush up herbs and rub them all over yourself? LOL.

I immediately thought of herbed butter

Herbed butter smells delicious. lol. I dunno, I couldn't think of anything that wasn't girly or a perfume. So, herbs. They smell nice. :)
  • trbilbao
    trbilbao Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can appreciate a great smelling guy wether he is at the gym or anywhere else. I would rather have a guy smell like cologne than BO at the gym. We've all been next to one of those stinky ones while working out - ECK!

If you don't like a cologne try some of the men's body washes that have a clean scent. Suave has one that I buy for my husband that is nice and not overwhelming. Also, Dove has a great one in the blue and white bottle that smells "fresh" and not feminine or masculine. Let your nose do the shopping in the body wash isle.

Good luck :smile:
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    I don't understand why people are saying PERFUME when in the op's post they state SCENT and not perfume or cologne.

Soap?
    Pine needles?
    Whiskey?
    Meat?

Just throwing things out here.

I love the smell of pine.
  • mpapstein82
    Options
    Ralph Lauren Romance..I had a guy friend use it once for cologne and you can't tell the diff!
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why people are saying PERFUME when in the op's post they state SCENT and not perfume or cologne.

Soap?
    Pine needles?
    Whiskey?
    Meat?

Just throwing things out here.

I love the smell of pine.

Mmm bbq!!
  • 4jamaica
    4jamaica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I don't wear perfumes, but I find that a nice smelling hair conditioner works really well. One unisex scent that is just amazing is Bulgari's White Tea, which is made in shampoo, perfume, soap, and the mildest of all--conditioner. I have always gotten compliments on it without anyone complaining about it being too strong, too sweet, etc.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    soap
    deodorant.

Anything else is just too much.
  • triff14
    triff14 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I think it is very pleasant when someone smells nice at the gym.

I would say go to a department store with a perfume/scent section like Dillard's, JCPenney's, Von Maur, etc and ask the clerk for help or just sniff around until you find something you like!
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Just wear deodorant no need in smelling like fresh flowers in the gym >.<
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I like spicy and exotic , heady scents...like sandalwood in any combination, like sandalwood and vanilla, sandalwood and citrus, etc.

me too, but NOT at the gym!! :sick:
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    soap
    deodorant.

Anything else is just too much.

Yep.
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    The only scent acceptable at the gym is sweat!
  • Shirley_loves56
    Options
    There's one called sex panther..... 60% of the time it works every time ;)

60percent.gif

hahaha

Perfect!

ROFL! XD
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I think men should smell like bbq, smoke, and whiskey.
  • Shirley_loves56
    Options
    I think the scent of sandalwood, or fresh rosemary is good, or juniper.. o0o or sage and eucalyptus.. :)
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why you want to wear a scent TO the gym...? Usually deodorants are pretty strong smelling to begin with. Crush up herbs and rub them all over yourself? LOL.

I immediately thought of herbed butter

Herbed butter smells delicious. lol. I dunno, I couldn't think of anything that wasn't girly or a perfume. So, herbs. They smell nice. :)

I want garlic toast now
  • johnniercole
    Options
    I agree with a light fresh scent. Furthermore, some of these remarks are just plain mean. Knowing more about why the question was asked might be more helpful when determining an answer. Perhaps a nicely scented soap, my BF uses one of the good ole Irish Spring soaps, and smells fresh and clean, not overpowering (I am very sensitive to perfumes and colognes) and long lasting.