Life nailed me but I didn't screw myself.

Options

Replies

• Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I am sending you a friend request. You are awesome.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    it was so long that I almost stopped reading until I realized you were from Houston. I'm glad I finished reading it, because it was awesome. I love how we never want to let our MFP friends down. Way to get back in the green!
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Nicely done. Those free pizzas are tricky buggers I tell you.
  • trbilbao
    trbilbao Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love your absolute honesty about everything. Such a great story. Keep up the good work my friend!
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    this is why we all love you :)
  • steelerlicious4me
    steelerlicious4me Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    AHHHHHH the power of MFPers.....mind over matter....U just demonstrated it..and inspired others while overcoming obstacles!!!! It always does me good to read of others struggles...then i realize...not everyone is perfect in their journeys...we all stumble at one time or another....when i realize this by posts like yours...i get stronger in my fight!! Thanks for this post.....:smile:
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! !!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Proud of you!!!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Great post!
  • nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Best post!! True testament of life, temptations and discipline. You may of given into the pizza devil, but you overcame with the working out angels...

Love this post!!
  • sassafrascas
    sassafrascas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I love your stories even if I am to young to get the references lol! I wish I had read this post earlier I let the rain slow me down for the second day in a row!
  • Dazellyn
    Dazellyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great post
  • JRSchumaker
    JRSchumaker Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    The quality of persistence is often under-rated

QFT
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I was something of an inspiration to many on the board and felt like I was finally on the road to becoming healthy and fit once again.

You're STILL an inspiration. I always learn from your writings and get a take-away message. Thanks for not giving up on your day... next time I'm in the same boat, I will think of you and be inspired to get back in the green :)
  • aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I think I love you. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Best post!! True testament of life, temptations and discipline. You may of given into the pizza devil, but you overcame with the working out angels...
    Love this post!!

Congratulations on getting back on track and as usual just a beautiful posting. You write with such passion and honesty!:flowerforyou:
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I think this is the best thing I've read since joining MFP!
  • annabella2151
    annabella2151 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great story and good job! You overcame the temptation and didn't give up! This story also makes me appreciate the value of this website and, despite having had a terrible day nutritionally and mentally, makes me feel like I can also work towards my goals if I just keep up the good fight. It's the little victories that lead to a lasting change!
  • lorim200
    lorim200 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! You are a true inspiration
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Funny!! And I am a visual person, so I could "see" it as it happened!