New mom looking for support!

Options
Hi everyone!
I just had my second son three weeks ago. I managed to keep my weight down and have ten left to go until my pre pregnancy weight! Prior to getting pregnant the first time I lost close to sixty pounds, so I definitely want to keep up the hard work.
It's much harder this time through! My other son is three so I'm losing track of time and forgetting to eat etc.

Any new moms want to help me keep this weight off for good?!

Replies

• DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    2 sons? How exciting & congrats!! I love your energy and believe you can keep it up.feel free to add me.
  • ashb1216
    ashb1216 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!!!

My son is almost 5 months old!!!! I am 8 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight!!!! I definitely know how hard it can be to get the weight off!!!! So support is much in need lol :) feel free to add :)
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have 5 kids ages 20 months to 9 years old. Feel free to add more for support!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Good luck,
    It is definitely hard with 2 kids. My girls are 3 & 11 months.
    I also noticed that after 2nd bubs my body changed a lot compared to after my first.
    You've got this, you can do it :flowerforyou:
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I had my first baby on July 6th at only 31 weeks. He's still in the NICU, but feel free to add me ladies!
  • TheJamLady
    TheJamLady Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 2boys, now 8 and 5 and a 2 month old daughter. I think having support from other moms who are going through the same thing is key.
  • TheJamLady
    TheJamLady Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    And having two little boys is wild and crazy, but so rewarding. I love having my boys.