30 year old mom looking for a new start...

Options
HI my name is Stephanie I'm 30 years old with a 16 month old daughter. She is my life and I want nothing more then to be here for her. That means getting my life in gear. I'm a stay at home mom and today was my day 1 of changing my life. I have 10 years worth of bad choices with food, diets and little to no exercise. I'm hoping to find people who can help support me and I will do the same. I live far from my family and friends so I need all the support I can get.

Replies

• shortmomma81
    Options
    Hi Stephanie, good luck with your goals.
  • ShaunaMcMac
    ShaunaMcMac Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi Steph, I'm a 28 yo SAHmom of a 2 1/2 yo boy. This site, along with the app has been the missing link in my weight loss, I've had so much more success using MFP than with any other strategy. The community I have chosen has been increditably supportive too. Good luck to you and I will add you to my FL. ????
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    You're not alone in any of that. :D Take a look too at all the groups, there are some that are incredibly helpful and supportive, and are made for people in your spot (by people in your spot!).
  • MarishaRea
    MarishaRea Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation hun I have a 16 month old daughter and I really need to lose weight and get fit. Good luck hun :-)
  • AnimePrincess13
    AnimePrincess13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. :)
  • ashb1216
    ashb1216 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great motivation!!! It is a wonderful thing to want to better yourself for your child! Good choice with picking MFP!!! Feel free to add :)