Looking for a support system.

Options
Hi. I am just starting to get serious about working out and my diet. Would love to have some support and offer it to those who are doing the same.

Thanks
Eileen

ebrady0324 - screen name

Replies

• KTJ62
    KTJ62 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Erin! Good job starting and on your weight loss so far! It seems like a great and supportive community here!
  • KTJ62
    KTJ62 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Eileen, sorry autocorrect got me on your name before I finished typing!
  • Connie5674
    Connie5674 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey, we all need motivation and help. Shall we motivate and help each other? I have been on a weight management program since April 1st and to date have lost just over 44 pounds. I am on month 4 and am struggling to want to keep going even though it has helped with my pain issues and increased my energy and optimism. I have a whole slew of things I repeat to help me keep on keeping on - one of my favorites is "Think of the consequences if you do nothing!" Diabetes runs in my family big time - both my grandmothers had it, my mom, my brother, my uncle (dad's bro) and a couple first cousins...its on both sides of the family....my father had cancer and high cholesterol runs also in my family. If I want to see my 13 grandchildren grow up, I must be healthy...and have enough energy to keep up!