HEY YOU!! Lets Be Friends! MOTIVATION!!!

Options
Looking for some people to be friends with on here and help motivate each other! I do a pretty good job motivating my self, but its waaay more fun when I can compare my goals with other peoples goals and see what awesome healthy foods everyone is eating!

Replies

• voyager17
    voyager17 Posts: 6
    Options
    I would love a motivation buddy! I completely agree with you, its way more fun to help motivate each other! :) Add me as a friend, we can hopefully help each other through this haha!
  • eleglandon
    Options
    I just started! I would love for you to add me!
  • ao1088
    ao1088 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need Motivation!
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Could use all the moto buddies I could get! Feel free to add me :D
  • ccr00
    ccr00 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! Today is my first day, could always use motiviation (why does it get harder as we get older?) Please add me as well.
  • geekysciencenerd
    geekysciencenerd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with you! It is definitely easier to stay healthy with a few buddies to motivate you! Please add me! :wink:
  • skeeds
    skeeds Posts: 33
    Options
    I've been on here for MONTHS and haven't been fully committed. I think what I'm missing is some fun and *kitten*-kicking friends (cough, kidding, be nice?) to get me excited about logging and being healthier.

Let's do this!
  • ashleexmarie
    Options
    Feel free to add me! (: Motivation is definitely a huge key in weight loss success!
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me too! I log daily and my diary is public :D
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation can get
  • Chriistiina18
    Options
    add mee
  • ashb1216
    ashb1216 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!!! That's what I love about MFP.... Is the support you get :)
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Options
    Yes! Motivation pals unite. Let's do this! Please add me (and any others, too). I'm just starting this journey and want to help others feel good about the journey! Woot! Woot!
  • lisajoy813
    Options
    I'm in! I just joined last week and could use a ride on this motivation band wagon myself. Let's all be friends and everyone add me. I need some food ideas anyway and I can see what foods motivate you to eat and be healthy.
  • becajb
    becajb Posts: 50
    Options
    count me in!
  • pixie_pix
    pixie_pix Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well anyone who likes to share thoughts and motivation and have fun together doing this change of life and habits... I log daily and try to be as supportive as I feel anybody needs.
  • ksdieq8612
    Options
    Hey would love to be friends !
    I am new to this website, hopefully I will get some motivation from all you guys ! I been doing good eating healthy and working out, just lately been a little liberal with food choices, and I am already getting paranoid.... I need to stay on track hope someone can give me some motivation on that, just some encouragement to let me know I can keep going and it never has to stop
  • ryanrieb
    ryanrieb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me too!
  • ercarroll311
    ercarroll311 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for more people to motivate me!
  • Gearjammer71
    Gearjammer71 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    All of the above! Friendly motivation makes all the difference.