insanity

Options
trying to log in my insanity workouts,can't find it in the search.do i just enter it as like an aerobics class time or what?

Replies

• ellew70
    ellew70 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I always logged it as high impact aerobics for most, general aerobics for CCB and Recovery - but I think the numbers are very very low. I don't eat back my calories so it was more just for my own information. Best bet is to get an HRM and track that way.
  • ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    There is a generic "Insanity" you can use...I would truly recommend a heart rate monitor to track it though. Depending on what workout you are doing using the database generic can be over or under the actual calories burned.
  • faithgriggs
    Options
    k,thanks. i logged it as high impact aerobics,for insanity...THAT'S AN UNDERSTATEMENT lol
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I logged it as Calisthenics.
  • IdRatherBeReading
    IdRatherBeReading Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    There is a way to put it in yourself, if you are tracking your calories burned. When you do a search for it, and it does not find it, you will get the option to add it yourself. If you are not tracking the calories burned though, it does not calculate it for you, I don't think. It's been a long time since I added them, so I do not exactly remember, or know what all they have changed.
  • naijaman
    naijaman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just select "Create Your Own Exercise" and then give it the name you want....I have been doing the P90X/P90XPlus/P90X2/Insanity/Asylum hybrid for years now and I log each of the workouts by creating my own and adding the calories burned for each.