I am back! Need your support!

Options
Okay, so I have been on this path before and this time is different... yada, yada, yada!!! I have about 90lbs to lose and I am in no rush this time to get it off. As long as the scale is moving in the right direction I am happy! So far I have lost 12lbs. I have cut out processed foods and been eating a lot 'cleaner'. My husband is on board with this and it makes things so much easier when you have support at home. I have started the Couch to 5k program and I am working my way to becoming a runner! My husband is a runner, so it would be so nice to be able to enter races with him. I am not expecting to be very fast, I just want to be able to sustain a jog for an extended period of time. I don't know why this time is different, I just feel it.

I started listening to a podcast on my iPhone called Half Size Me. She has a lot to say about the subject of weight loss and is very inspiring. She lost about 170 lbs and can talk from first hand experience. I listen to her show as I go out for my 'runs'. Each week she interviews someone who has lost weight, is losing weight, in the fitness field, or a healthy cook. Each week I get more and more inspired to continue on this journey of life long health.

The show also inspired me to start writing my own blog. So last week that is what I did. I started a blog about my own journey and the ups and downs of trying to lose weight. I also created a facebook page with the same name and I am getting connected into the weight loss communities on FB. It is so encouraging to be "surrounded" by so many people who have gone through or who are going through the same thing that I am going through right now. Just like MFP is a wealth of information and tons of people here to support you and see you through the tough times.

I would love to be your friend on here or through Facebook. Remember I am starting over on MFP so it is like I just created a brand new account. I would love to build a support system on here with people who are in the same place I am or someone who has been through what I am going through.

I would love for you to check out my blog if you have time http://tshirtstotanktops.blogspot.com/ or my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TShirtsToTankTops

Replies

• epie2098
    epie2098 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I lost 80lbs total, and am working on the final 14 or so. Absolutely feel free to add me.
  • xxicandoit7797xx
    Options
    I would love to hear more about how I know you will succeed. Please, add me!
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Im back for the third time and I hope I have it right this time LOL!