Biggest Loser ;D

Options
Hi, Everyone!

My name is Jarnae and I just wanted to tell a little bit about myself: I am 22 year old LPN at a plasma donation center. I am divorced with a 16 month old daughter. I've struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember but lately, it seems to have spun out of control. I am now at my non-pregnant heaviest: 229 lbs and it is depressing. I have constantly made excuses (I'll start my diet on Monday, Sunday, Next Monday, etc. and my personal favorite: "You're tall, it's okay to be a little heavier"). My weight has inadvertently affected me in ways I never paid attention to (I'll buy myself new clothes when I lose some weight.) Finally, the time has come for a change... At work, we have started a Biggest Loser Competition and I'm thinking this is the big push I've been looking for... I just want a few friends that can look to me for a little motivation and I them because I'm so tired of seeing 2_ _ on the scale ;)

Please and Thank You,
Nae ;D

Replies

• tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i love to motivate and being motivated!
    im 20, feel free to add me :)
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I will do my best to motivate, I keep my food diary open so you can look at it for ideas, and I try to post positive things whenever I can. :) I am a 28 year old single mom who has struggled all my life, but I have found that losing weight is something I have been doing good at and loving every moment of this journey!
  • J_Schmelz
    J_Schmelz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you may have found a great motivator! Whether it is a good thing or bad thing, peer pressure motivates people like few other things on this Earth. I know my friends helped me get it in gear and rolling. Feel free to add me! The more people watching you and supporting you, the more likely you'll get your desired results!!

- John