July DietBet (TAJ's July Weight Loss Bash)

Options
Hey guys!

I just joined DietBet.com. If you have never heard of it, you bet a set amount of money on your ability to lose 4% of your weight in one month. If you succeed, you get to split the pot with other winners!

Just thought I'd share in case anyone wanted to join. I'd love to connect with other people who are participating.

The website has more info. You can join the game I am in by going here: http://diet.bt/15yeica

Cheers, and good luck!

Replies

• beelikethebug1116
    beelikethebug1116 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on trying this! It's my first DietBet—wondering what others' experiences have been like?
  • mkcongrove1
    mkcongrove1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously considering this! I think it would be awesome to make one for the MFP community!
  • downeyek
    downeyek Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just joined this Dietbet!! It will be my fourth and will help me reach one of my mini-goals!! I've lost a total of 27 pounds with the assistance of Dietbet and won about $75 to date. I don't find the news feed page AS motivating as MFP, but every little bit helps!! Feel free to add me and we can cheer each other on!
  • JulieKetchup
    JulieKetchup Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Pot's up to $19,000! So glad that other people on here are trying it too. If you are in the game, feel free to add me!