30 Day Shred Results

Options
So, I'm starting the 30 Day Shred today and I'm wanting to know some of the results you all got from it. I would most like to hear from people around my height and weight. I am 5'5"and a little less than 150 pounds. If anyone can tell me your results, I'd really appreciate it :)

Replies

• madeeharaza
    madeeharaza Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So, I'm starting the 30 Day Shred today and I'm wanting to know some of the results you all got from it. I would most like to hear from people around my height and weight. I am 5'5"and a little less than 150 pounds. If anyone can tell me your results, I'd really appreciate it :)

Hey there! I'm on day 5 of level 1...well 1 thing is for sure dat u hav to b a bit patient. Lets see the difference in the days to come.I too am approximately of the same height and weight as urs so lets sherd together and see the difference!:heart:
  • ChelseaM8726
    ChelseaM8726 Posts: 117
    Options
    Hey there! I'm on day 21 of 30 day shred, level 3. I ended level 2 yesterday and start level 3 today. It does take some patience and like JM says, if you want a 20 minute workout to work, you better push yourself! But overall, great strength and cardio workout! I will be doing the JM Extreme shed and shred next!!
  • Metallux
    Metallux Posts: 117 Member
    Options

I finished a couple weeks ago and am doing second round.

main victory for me was losing 5 inches total off my waist and belly, which dropped me a whole pant size even though I weigh almost exactly the same.

you can see my pics and stats on this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1024546-30-day-shred-results-pics
  • zee22449
    zee22449 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hiii - I'm also approx the same height as weight I've just done day 4- any tips from others who have done this shred to get the best results would be appreciated ! Will keep you posted on how things go :)
  • courtneyb2011
    courtneyb2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS from mid-May to Mid-June and I had great results. I'm 5'5, started at 124 pounds and ended it at 120 pounds. I was pretty new to exercising, but not new to calorie counting. I ate between 1200-1500 calories per day with a little more leeway on the weekends. Definitely take measurements and before and after pictures! That was extremely motivating to me when I saw those inches melting off, and especially when I compared my before and after pictures. Here are my starting and ending measurements:

Chest: 36
    > 34
    Waist 29.5
    > 27
    Hips 33.5
    > 33.5 (I was glad about this! I had nothing to give there...lol)

It's a fantastic workout and I can't recommend it enough! It totally reshaped my waist and now instead of boxy, I curve inward at the waist. Love it!!! I've continued to do it since and I keep getting more and more definition, though my measurements aren't changing much (though I've gone on vacation and haven't been QUITE as careful with my calorie counting in general).
  • Sarahtherunner
    Sarahtherunner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, 140 pounds. After 4 kids (youngest almost 3) my body isn't too flabby except this tummy! My abs are shot and I'm tired of it. I'm on day 5 of 30 day shred and have seen big improvement in my waist, and perhaps have lost a pound. Still trying to be able to do all the strength reps on level 1 before moving to level 2. Also trying to run a couple miles every few days.

It's neat to see that every day you are able to do the exercises a little easier and more effectively. Keep it up!!
  • Kabuhtu
    Kabuhtu Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would just like to let everyone know that wonderful MFP users have created a website just for 30DS results so you don't have to search all over for them! You can also submit your own results! The website is:

http://www.30dsresults.com

Enjoy!