Mature young adults for support.

Options
Feeling like I've been treading water lately. Hit my last 10lb brick wall, hard.
Just looking for some inspirational people around my age with a similar lifestyle.
26 (27 on Saturday), full time waitress, part time student, constantly busy, lacking a set schedule, access to a gym but rarely have enough time to use it, loves trying new food, loves the occasional cocktail, loves to travel, Oregonian.
Recovered ED, so I'm not looking for the girls trying to eat under 1,000 calories!
Would love to cut the fat and bulk up the muscle a little.
5'5" 150ish lbs.
Goal is 140, but in a dream world I'd be in the 30's!
<3

Replies

• AlwaysActive78
    Options
    Stay focused and positive. Its not easy but with the right mindset, you'll reach your goals and more. If you are on the go a lot and can't get to the gym regularly, check out a book by Mark Lauren. The title is "your Body is Your Own Gym" or something like that. Its all workouts you can do at home with stuff around the house. Its awesome and i bet it'll help you tone up and shred those last few pesky pounds!
  • I can't imagine how hard it would be to recover from and ED. You should be so proud of that!
  • Maaike84
    Maaike84 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, turn 29 in september. Also have a very full career and social life, so struggling with finding a balance daily. And I definitely couldn't eat less than 1000 calories, most days I eat 1600-1800 :) so I sent you a friend request! I log pretty regularly, much more regular than I work out! :D
  • kaydeedoubleu1
    kaydeedoubleu1 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I work and study full time as well, i know what you mean about trying to create a healthy routine and fit exercise in. My pointers that I do: days at uni i pack my gym gear and make myself go to gym on the way home. I dont bring cash to uni so i have to eat my packed lunch (a salad sandwich on burgen bread, nuts, fruit etc). At work same thing. Put new music on you mp3 on the days you go to gym for motivation...buy new gym clothes so you want to show them off, and whatever other things motivate you. It doesn't leave for much spare time in your life, but it helps you better stay focused with study and deal with the stress that comes with it.