Looking for specific workout tanks for reasonable prices...

Options
This season it seems that tanks with unusual straps or more open backs are getting popular. I'm finally comfortable wearing tighter fit shirts again, so I want a few of these. Built in bra, and a more interesting back than standard racerback are the features I'm looking for. Wanting to spend under $20. Have you seen any like these? I've been all over, but maybe I'm missing something.

Here's an example, but I doubt I can wear pale workout wear from forever21.
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=activewear_tank-tees&ProductID=2031556929&VariantID=033

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    TJ Maxx, Marshall's and Ross often have a good variety of workout tanks, many with the built-in bra, etc.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    See what they have at Wal Mart.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    TJ Maxx, Marshall's and Ross often have a good variety of workout tanks, many with the built-in bra, etc.

Also,Old Navy. & if you have a Burlington Coat Factory in your area check there.
  • MsuK2girl
    MsuK2girl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Guess I should have said. Marshalls is usually my first stop. So far I've checked there, Ross, Old Navy, Wal Mart... But not Burlington! Gonna check there next.
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Old Navy has some workout tanks at reasonable prices! You also might find something at Target. I found something similar there not long ago yet I don't know if their selection has changed...
  • cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I've also got similar tops like this from target, though they're sometimes overpriced
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    2nd Old Navy. H&M as well. Also check the clearance rack at Gap (assuming you have a store with a body section). My Gap brand workout clothes seem to last forever. I have tops and pants from a few years ago that are still doing good.

OK, scrap Gap. They seem to have gone to boring in recent months. They used to have interesting tops a few years ago.

Also, check out Joe Fresh. I did get some interesting tops from the NYC store. Haven't checked if it the active wear made it to JC Penney's version of Joe Fresh.
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    OLD NAVY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE MINE
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    JCPenny had some also
  • catolerico
    catolerico Posts: 25
    Options
    I picked up one at Kohl's a few weeks ago. They had a nice selection and everything was on sale so the prices were reasonable.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I've seen stuff like this at 50% off retail at Marshall's and T.J. Maxx.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    I have a champion one from target that is similar. ETA: The link above is the top I have but in solid purple with orange piping.

Kiava Clothing. I haven't bought anything from them yet but I want to: http://www.kiavaclothing.com/
  • MsuK2girl
    MsuK2girl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I went to target, but the one linked above and another I liked only had the shelf bra, not cups of any kind. I need cups. I lift around a bunch of guys, and nipping out gets very uncomfortable... Lol.

Marshalls ended up getting a brand new shipment of cute stuff so I was able to grab a couple there!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    old navy had them on sale for 5$ last week.

I live in them- I literally just went through my drawer and tossed all my L's. LOL I got new ones and I was like- alright- it's time- some of these have to go LOL

WOOT love them- and the Target Long and Lean ones. My favorite!

Ellie also makes some great tanks with all the open back strappy nonsense.

And while I love those- I stick with tanks. just easier. plus I don't feel bad for beating them up like I would a 60$ fancy shirt.