From 130 to 130

Options

Replies

• bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    that's right! you've done a very good job and it shows :)
  • jennymendiola
    jennymendiola Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    amazing, great job. I needed this today :)
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    This is incredible. I hope to have results like this too. The scale is a non-factor!
  • nwrainyday
    Options
    Good to remember! Nice work!
  • carlysuzanne85
    carlysuzanne85 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thanks for sharing! Measuring tape and pictures tell the story much more accurately than the scale :)
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Thank you! This is EXACTLY What I needed to hear today. I mean, I already knew this in my head, but that godforsaken scale still has it's little hooks in my emotions.

Me too!!
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I love you, I love you, I love you! I have lost a bunch of inches but the stupid scale won't move. It might have to move out the door!!
  • micabrito2012
    micabrito2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! This is awesome and Great job! This just made my day!
  • jendaniels12
    Options
    Wow, you look great and I really really needed to see this, my scale hasnt budged. Thanks for the motivation.
  • Wanting2BSkinny
    Options
    You look fantastic! A great reminder of why I shouldn't freak out by the numbers on the scale.
  • lawi75
    lawi75 Posts: 14
    Options
    :smile: Agreed I have photo proof that the scale is not a good indicator or weight loss or body transformation, moving on to measurements now.
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for posting this, i have been reeling beacuse i actually gained 6 lbs since i began eating healthy and working out over a month ago, but i see changes in my body and KNOW that i have slimmed. its really gotten me discouraged. this makes me feel better :0) thank you thank you thank you!

I had gone down in weight between photos, and then went back up again and got very discouraged myself. I told myself I would wait until it was time to take measurements and then decide if I was going to continue and I'm so glad I waited.

I was putting way too much focus on the scale and won't be doing that again.
  • clairemarie1016
    clairemarie1016 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks....I seriously needed to see this today!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!!!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I really think this is great. I think about it when I get discouraged. This has served me well in staying motivated. Especially since my scale doesn't move so much as my clothes feel different.
  • allylbrown
    allylbrown Posts: 71
    Options
    Wow that is crazy...u def toned it up...good job
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed!
  • lstarrb
    lstarrb Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post! It's something I've needed :) Your pics are very inspiring and WOW to the fact that you weigh the same in both pics. Congrats on everything you have achieved! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!