Excited and amazed to share! With pics!

Options

Replies

• mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really do look 20 years younger. Well done and congratulations to you both. Thanks for sharing your story :flowerforyou:
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you look like the younger sister of the first photo! great achievement! you deserve it!
  • BrainOnAStick
    BrainOnAStick Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the dose of inspiration! Throw away excuses... Great image! You both look fabulous. I love your haircut (and color?), too!
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    YES!! You guys look AWESOME...and I agree with looking yrs younger as well!!!
  • icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, and a good 8 - 10 years younger too!
  • theCoke
    theCoke Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Boom! That's how it's done! Congratulations on your success!
  • chr1st1na6464
    chr1st1na6464 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your post! I love the pictures! You look fantastic...you look 20 years young and oh, so happy! You have definitely motivated me. I started 30 days ago. AMAZING!
  • fitnh
    fitnh Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    You really do look 15yrs youngr!!! amaing :)
  • kathymhardy
    kathymhardy Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Flippin eck! Amazing! And so you should be excited :wink: Congratulations to you and hubby :flowerforyou:
  • jmarsh9
    jmarsh9 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • crayonbreakywillow
    crayonbreakywillow Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow. I am truly overwhelmed by all of your wonderful comments. I'm not used to all of the compliments! Thank you all so much!

It's so cool to be able to see yourself from the perspective of others...things we don't always see ourselves. I can't get over how many of you said I look 10-20 years younger. Wow!

Also, thanks for all the haircut compliments! I've been undecided on whether to keep it like this for a while...perhaps I will!

You guys are all amazing! I'm proud of all of you, and equally inspired and amazed by each and every one of you! You rock!
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your journey! You both look great, keep up the good work!
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    You must feel great! and I agree that you look AT LEAST 20 years younger! You have re-captured your BEAUTY! Wonderful!!!
  • mandles82
    mandles82 Posts: 31
    Options
    AMAZING! You look fabulous and you are a great inspiration :)
  • christyhall01
    christyhall01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You know what I've noticed is that as this process happens, there is something inside our spirits that change & it shows on the outside. Your pics show it beautifully...you look more "free"...in your face, your eyes, your smile. The one of you in the ocean with your arms up is my fave - it captures this wonderfully! Keep up the work!
  • Jan3D
    Jan3D Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You went from grandmother to twenty something - what a wonderful transformation. You both look so happy too!
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You look great and I love your hair!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! simply amazing..you and your hubby or boyfriend look great..Keep inspiring everyone.
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You both look great and its so sweet that you were able to do it together. Really inspiring story
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!