Replies

• Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Started the Recovery Week today :drinker:
  • rachitpanwar8
    rachitpanwar8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Insanity all the way...My recovery week going on....Will start 2nd Month after 3 days.....Once Insanity is done i will try FocusT25.

1.Please Increase your Protein intake ( Egg white,etc) ( Logic : It will help u recover from workout ).
    2. i Got Extremely Good Results @ Insanity.I know its hard but please push yourself after Week 2 It will be fun.
    3.After Week 3 you will surely see the Results.
    4.Please Consume 10 Glasses of Water to save urself from Cramps.

Happy to Help...

Have a nice day,
    Rachit
  • eslonlineteacherguy
    eslonlineteacherguy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can't believe the number of people doing Insanity. Are we really insane, or what? I'm getting ready to begin my Day 12 in 45 minutes. I do them at Teambeacbody.com. Hope to see you there.:smile:
  • pbgkel
    pbgkel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My daughter, a girlfriend and I just started Insanity on monday! Can't walk today haha but the pain feels good. I am new to this site...just joined today and was wondering how everyone is entering the Insanity workouts in their exercise log. I searched for it but couldn't find it. I'm so glad to find this support thread to keep me motivated and even more glad that a good friend of mine referred me to this site!! :)
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I am on a second go-around of Insanity.

Good luck!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    i group of us started last week, we have a group and each dvd is a new topic, we have all them up till today! its called INSANITY-ACCOUNTABILITY-RESULTS
    after each dvd you write in how it was for you

its week 2 day 10 for me ;) intense but great feeling!!

anyone one can join at any time!!
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    i group of us started last week, we have a group and each dvd is a new topic, we have all them up till today! its called INSANITY-ACCOUNTABILITY-RESULTS
    after each dvd you write in how it was for you

its week 2 day 10 for me ;) intense but great feeling!!

anyone one can join at any time!!

I'm in this group too and I can say it's kept me motivated because I know I have to go post and I know the others are working hard an I need to as well!
  • Tybensam
    Tybensam Posts: 126
    Options
    Im in between months 1 and 2 and currently on day 4 of recovery week. I gotta get pumped for some max interval training, any tips from the insanity veterans?
  • eslonlineteacherguy
    eslonlineteacherguy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Look at all the INSANE people! I'm beginning my 3rd week tomorrow, 2nd Fit Test. No matter where you are in the program, support is warranted. I'm in, too.:smile:
  • jessicalindly
    Options
    I've been doing Insanity since Monday so it's day 5 for me (: feel free to add me for support! Anybody can add me

1573663.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • greyhoundphile
    greyhoundphile Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm starting Insanity now, can you tell me how to join the group?
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I'm picking up DVDs tonight can someone give me an idea of what's required? Dumbbells etc??
  • mindidily
    mindidily Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing recovery week and starting the next month Monday. I already considered myself in pretty good cardio shape; I run a lot and do all kinds of cardio type things. But the first week especially kicked my butt! I like it though.
    PP, no you do not need anything with it.
  • twentytwentythree
    twentytwentythree Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Starting on monday. It looks intense and I'm pretty excited. Feel free to add me for support and motivation :) I know I'm going to need it.
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I'm picking up DVDs tonight can someone give me an idea of what's required? Dumbbells etc??

You don't need any equipment. The program relies on your body for resistance. The only things I used were a mat and some good shoes.

I want to start the program again. I was 2 weeks in to month 2 when I had a car accident. I'm going to start again on the 22nd if I can (I don't want to be sore during the Warrior Dash on the 20th). I figure if I take it easy(ish) at first, I can assess and decide if I need more time before starting such an intense program.
  • skinnyinachubbybody
    skinnyinachubbybody Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm nearing the end of week 3 (day 19), and i can definitely start to see results. I've decided that I'll weigh in and take photos on days we have to fit test, and as of day 15, I was down 9 pounds, so that was great. I'm hoping for 30 in the 60 days, but just the inches lost are great (down 6 of those too).

I have to say, every day I work out, I feel so good and accomplished (even though it's so hard and I hurt a lot). I thought after every week it would get easier, however I'm still sore every day, mostly because I keep pushing harder.

Completely amazed by Insanity so far, best thing I've done for myself in so long!

I would love some support from other INSANE people, it's going to be harder in a couple weeks!
  • JonMB
    JonMB Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this with my roommate. It's definitely a lot more motivating to do it with someone else at the same time. The pain just screams at you to quit! Whenever I finish a workout I feel very proud. We just completed week 2.
  • too2taf
    too2taf Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Pray is all i can say!! I thougt i was a rock star after completing month one. I am on day 2 of the 2nd month and everything hurts! This is not for the faint hearted, can hardly move but i will be up tomorrow morning at 4:45am for day 3 adn the next..and the next...