Do you count sex?

Options
Just throwing it out there, but do you count sex as extra exercise or normal daily energy expenditure? GO.......

Replies

• 9BallDiva
    9BallDiva Posts: 6
    Options
    I was thinking about the same thing. If cooking/cleaning is there, then it should be included. Since this subject matter is a touchy one, I don't think myfitnesspal would use the actual word "Sex." It would open Pandora's box when your supporters see this. Imagine seeing someone track sex as their exercise? And everyday? It's all up to the person that's tracking their exercise. I would think it would fall in the same category as "Aerobics, low impact or high impact."
  • Rocktobermom
    Options
    I added it as my personal exercise. Found a calorie calculator and just added it... If your gonna burn calories Im counting them ALL!!
    lol.
    I just labeled it intercourse, however I normally just say sexy time..

hope this helps

Link to site
    http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc
  • TheRealMrsHow
    Options
    I count it, I added it into "My exercises" and called it something else...like "Sweeping" or something. My mom is on here, I don't want her to know every time I have sex with my husband. That's just weird, but I want to count the calories burned! My diary is viewable by my friends, too, so they probably think I sweep my house an awful lot, lol!
  • Rocktobermom
    Options
    I changed mine to Sexy time.. lol.
  • 9BallDiva
    Options
    Sexy time is a great idea! Thanks! :laugh:
  • SteviMcEwan
    Options
    Glad i found this thread cause i was wondering this too lol. Think I may work it in somehow lol.
  • 9BallDiva
    Options
    Smcewan - Work it in! :heart: I include everything even cooking for 5 minutes! I love to eat so I want to include every minute of movement so that I either eat more or leave it alone to keep under the calories count. I also saw Yoga as an option. :wink:
  • 2012loseit
    2012loseit Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i have put it in under "Sexercise" but haven't put it in recently so i will have to go back and put it in, however people are going to question the amount of sexercising i'm doing... lol :wink: i must admit that sexercise is my favourite kind!!!
  • 9BallDiva
    Options
    @ 2012loseit - Sexercise should be everyone's favorite! :drinker: