Not new but looking for friends

Options
Kcarro11
Kcarro11 Posts: 18 Member
Hello everyone,

I've been on myfitnesspal.com for a couple of years now. Even had an account I forgot about! Lol. I'm just looking for other friends who may need motivation or a friend to check in on them every now and then. I'm a mom of a 1 1/2 year old, in grad school, engaged, and actively seeking employment. So, I'm really doing my best to get this weight off. It seems like I eat a lot based on boredom or cravings....emotional eating. Anyway, would love to build a great network of friends who have the same or similar goals. My ultimate goal is to lose about 40 lbs. Hoping to do this in 4 months (10 lbs. per month). Anyone want to join me feel free to add me as a friend or message me. Take care and great journey to everyone!

Replies

• Angelad1173
    Angelad1173 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here and would love to have you as a friend!
  • starartist
    starartist Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also not new. I have been on here for about a year now. However, I'm always looking for new friends! :)
  • afreelandgti
    Options
    I'll add you. Networking and supporting each other is why we should be here ;)
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    everyone can add me hope to hear for you guys soon
  • BlueDiva
    BlueDiva Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been here a while too. I could always use new friends and motivation. :-)
  • PLoveElliott
    PLoveElliott Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I have also been apart of MFP for awhile....I just started to add people and man has it made a difference! Feel free to add me! Am always looking for people to add that can help motivate me and who I can help motivate.
  • Get_Fit_With_V
    Options
    Ya'll can add me :)
    I'm serious about working out and getting fit. I love to motivate and help people along their fitness journey.

So like I said, feel free to add me :)
  • LilSquishyMoo
    Options
    Hi!

I've been on MFP for a while but this is my first time on the forum! So hello :) I'm looking for friends too!
  • tynishabeezfit
    tynishabeezfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :)
  • sweetooth1
    Options
    Hi there im just new to MFP too.. I love to be your friend too... Im
    Looking for friends here too
  • OldCrow125
    OldCrow125 Posts: 40
    Options
    I am also not new, but I enjoy new friends! Send me a request-- I do my best to be an encouragement!
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for over a year. I need to get my motivation back. Most of my friends quit logging or deleted me since I stopped posting frequently. It's time to get back on track, Feel free to add me.
  • cheyyz
    cheyyz Posts: 2
    Options
    hey, im new here and i love to have some friends, i also want to lose about 40 lbs and i really do need some motivation!
  • Nenny1985
    Nenny1985 Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi. My name's Jen. I'm a new mum too. Have a beautiful 6 month old daughter. Looking to lose a few kilos and improve overall fitness. I'm in Australia. Oh and I'm quite new to this
  • nmuwildcat
    nmuwildcat Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm not really new to this site, been here before, just never was active, but want to change that now!

I'm looking for friends. I'm 22 years old, and currently majoring in psychology: behavioral analysis. :)
  • carricat8
    carricat8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, You can add me. The app I have had for awhile and I didnt use. Its still around and the concept is good. My P.A. told me so too.:happy:
  • Kcarro11
    Options
    Oh great @bordelinepsy! I majored in Psych in Undergrad and even studied clinical psych post grad! Good luck with your studies! Behavioral analysis is a great technique. I've used it in schools and home settings.
  • Kcarro11
    Options
    I believe I've added everyone so far. If not, feel free to send a friend request. Happy weight loss everyone!