New to Myfitnesspal :flowerforyou:

Options
Hello every one,

Im new to this online food/exercise logging and Im :heart: loving :heart: it !! I even downloaded it on my phone for easy access. Im not sure on how everything worksyet, but Im sure with time I will be a pro!! I just wanted blog my first blog to introduce myself. My name is Kristi and I am currently on a LIFE CHANGE! I dont want to say diet cause diets crash all the time but a Life change seems forever to me. I currently lost 28 lbs and I want to keep going on that downward spiral to sucess. I hope everyone has a great weekend and Happy LIFE CHANGE to all!

Thank you,
:flowerforyou: Kristi :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Kevster75
    Options
    Hey Kristi and Welcome aboard! :bigsmile:

Very well done on your 28lb loss already! :drinker:

It can only get easier by tracking calories and getting *tons* of support from like-minded folk on this site!!

Best of Luck!! :smile:
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!!
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    Welcome Kristi! Congrats on what you have done so far! This site is really awesome and is a great aid to really staying the course!
  • kfinland00
    Options
    Thank you soo much, Its very nice to see the support as we all know weight loss is very hard! I believe by joining this sight is a great move! Good luck on your journey as well! :)
  • Helent26
    Helent26 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to the site & well done on your weight loss so far, that's great. :drinker: I'm sure you'll find this site really helps in keeping you motivated and on track as i know that i do. :flowerforyou:
  • cischo104
    cischo104 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • disnyfan
    disnyfan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kristi!! Great job so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!